• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
they should put unused SSBB forest maze music
I think they can make a better one! You're talking about this theme right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lpJ4Sldq10

I dunno who started that lie, but it's not from Brawl, it's from the SMRPG Arranged Tracks Album. Released well before Brawl came out, I also have the album.

The unused tracks in Brawl weren't even playable, all that they found were track names, and the "snd_bgm_A12_MORINOKINOKO" unused track came right after "snd_bgm_A11_MLRPG02" which was probably a M&L Partners in Time track, "due to its position in the list, which follows a general chronological trend, it is assumed this track was the theme for Toadwood Forest, also from Partners in Time." According to the wiki.

Staarih

Smash Master
I always thought Rosalina could continue with the Galaxy stuff, while Geno would have his own RPG-line of games (alike to SMRPG) while Mario could keep on evolving in new games as he always does. But great ideas in this thread, I liked the comparison of Pit+Palutena and Geno+Rosalina. Ohh, if only.

I really should get back to playing SMRPG again, I never got to quite finish it even if I got quite far. As such, I don't really remember much of the places and/or songs, so I feel like I need to step up a bit haha. The Geno-excitement is getting me again!

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
oh... I didn't know
I didn't either until a few days ago actually! ^_^;

Terminalmontage, eh? Your stuff is fantastic by the way. I definitely appreciate one of the better animators on youtube being an avid Geno fan.
Thanks! :D I hope I can use my internet reputation to bring Geno popularity back up, I want to make more animations with him, but I've got other things I'm working on :x

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I do think Rayman's reveal as a trophy was an interesting development and I think it more or less confirms that we'll be seeing much more third party content in this game, primarily in trophies and possibly assist trophies and music. I think it would be genuinely cruel to not have Geno and Mallow as trophies at this point. Not referencing one of the first major collabs between Nintendo and a third party would be a huge oversight.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I do think Rayman's reveal as a trophy was an interesting development and I think it more or less confirms that we'll be seeing much more third party content in this game, primarily in trophies and possibly assist trophies and music. I think it would be genuinely cruel to not have Geno and Mallow as trophies at this point. Not referencing one of the first major collabs between Nintendo and a third party would be a huge oversight.
I think we are more likely to get klonoa and Lloyd trophy because Namco is helping Nintendo for making SSB4

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
So how hype would you be if Sakurai posted a pic of the day of the Forest Maze being a stage?
I would love it but would be disappointed in the fact there are plenty of other stages I would rather fight on. Although Geno & Beware the Forests Mushrooms more than make up for that. I'm at the point where anything SMRPG would be a godsend. I still pray one day Nintendo goes back to square and talk of a new game or even a remake. (Buying the IP is too huge of a dream come true.)

Geno Boost

Smash Master
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
i hate this in miiverse when someone request geno then a guy comment to him sakurai will dlay the game if you request geno then i comment to him its fake.it did happen more than 20 times on miiverse i really don't want to see people loose their hopes on geno i wish if lovesmash on youtube did delete that video wiches say knukles and geno is not going to be added in SSB4 (lol i did agree with knukles) he is the main reason why a lot of people say sakurai will delay the game

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
geno is not the only charcter from SMRPG who did appeared in 2 games booster also did appeared in 2 games and this game is from 2014
What other game does Booster appear in? Or are you saying that image of Booster above is from another game? It looks like a Brawl skin mod.

Last edited:

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
he did appeared in super turbo championship but I don't have image to show you
Ahh. Guacamelee? Well I find that incredibly hard to believe, that isn't a Square or Nintendo game! It was probably a bearded luchador that looked like him.

But this is neat: http://youtu.be/1Ip3v2wUSns?t=4m56s
Booster's basic attack is just like Wario's Forward Tilt in Brawl :) where he spins his arm, then punches with an enlarged fist.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Ahh. Guacamelee? Well I find that incredibly hard to believe, that isn't a Square or Nintendo game! It was probably a bearded luchador that looked like him.

But this is neat: http://youtu.be/1Ip3v2wUSns?t=4m56s
Booster's basic attack is just like Wario's Forward Tilt in Brawl :) where he spins his arm, then punches with an enlarged fist.
http://www.cheats.us/game/xbox-one/guacamelee-super-turbo-championship-edition/cheats I can only show you the charcters that appeaed in that game

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Bumping for the support!

Also cool easter egg!!! I love booster :D

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Now I want Geno And Rosalina's Galaxy game (with secret character, Mallow) more than I even want Geno in Smash.

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
Now I want Geno And Rosalina's Galaxy game (with secret character, Mallow) more than I even want Geno in Smash.
Hearing more about ♥♪!? would be cool, he is a star spirit. Maybe in that Galaxy game he inhabits many other forms :D each unique in their own way. Maybe he could stumble upon a new Geno doll too.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
BTW, what happened to all the crazy amount of support Geno had when Brawl was coming out. Seems like there's a lot of other "realistic" options as everyone is telling me.

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
BTW, what happened to all the crazy amount of support Geno had when Brawl was coming out. Seems like there's a lot of other "realistic" options as everyone is telling me.
I think people were pretty bummed out when Geno didn't show up in Brawl, we all eventually got over it and moved on with our lives. Geno support didn't seem to come back until Smash4 was announced of course, but it was much weaker.

Now I think Geno has a decent shot (I was hopeless until I saw Rayman). Most of the more "realistic options" are silly I think. Like Takamaru, Shulk and Bandana Dee, when comparing them to Geno's potential and how they would complement the rest of the current roster. But that's all subjective.

The Rayman trophy reveal was nice, Geno at the very least might get some sort of representation in the game in the form of a trophy, which is all I could ask for. And I'm sure Sakurai knows about Geno, he received a lot of emails about him back in the Brawl days, and whenever he deconfirms a requested character as an Assist Trophy, like Skullkid, Takamaru, or Waluigi, he notes that they're simply Assists which leads me to believe he is very aware of which characters are highly requested.

Geno has unique fighting potential, and I hope Sakurai sees it.

Last edited:

RetroBro

Smash Ace
I will literally **** a brick man.

I've been reading up on the relations between square and Nintendo.. and yeah it doesn't seem so rocky anymore eh?

I just know the one thing that will deter Nintendo is Square asking too much money. Considering Square's track record. I wouldn't put it past them to ask too much money.

And yes, I think Geno's moveset would be so easy to create, not to mention how unique he'd feel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom