• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
Even though I don't know much about Geno, but what I've seen of him I've liked. So, I can definitely say I support this.
Geno For Smash 4 DLC

Also, if Geno were to talk: Who do you think would be a good VA for him?
Well, I've heard someone dubbing the comics of Loopey-Lupe and it could fit. Gallery there ~ (You can check the comics while you're at it. Met Geno because of Loopey-Lupe :D)

Or have him L's voice from Death Note, that would be cool too XD

Last edited:

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
Even though I don't know much about Geno, but what I've seen of him I've liked. So, I can definitely say I support this.
Geno For Smash 4 DLC

Also, if Geno were to talk: Who do you think would be a good VA for him?
I want Chris Kirbopher Niosi but I just want him to be cool

Well, I've heard someone dubbing the comics of Loopey-Lupe and it could fit. Gallery there ~ (You can check the comics while you're at it. Met Geno because of Loopey-Lupe :D)

Or have him L's voice from Death Note, that would be cool too XD
omg L from death note awesomeness T^T

Last edited:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Fun fact: L and Kid Icarus from Captain N have the same voice actor
I was thinking maybe Fred Tatasciore (Magnus from Kid Icarus Uprising, Cable in the Deadpool video game), or Brian Bloom (Captain America in Avengers; Earth's Mightiest Heroes and MvC3)

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
If we are guessing what kinda voice we think Geno has, I would guess it would be in this 'ball-park' range.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiEwmiPSmto
I could actually see Kirbopher as a Geno voice actor oddly. :)

Hey, can we talk about Geno related villians in this thread? I kinda want Bowyer to return as well, nyah nyah nyah! (But yeah, if Geno comes back, would he be fighting a cast of baddies or what?)

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
If we are guessing what kinda voice we think Geno has, I would guess it would be in this 'ball-park' range.

Hey, can we talk about Geno related villians in this thread? I kinda want Bowyer to return as well, nyah nyah nyah! (But yeah, if Geno comes back, would he be fighting a cast of baddies or what?)
What's Geno without Bowyer, Valentina or Booster ! I would love to talk about the baddies, they make me laugh (specially Bowyer, nyah !) owo

Heck, even the Axem Rangers ! These references to Power Rangers :')

Well, it would have been better if Geno came back during Brawl, when there was the Sub' story- It would have fit better to have the bad guys there too. Even if they don't have a place in the rooster, I would have loved a battle against Bowyer or the Axem Rangers~

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

I swear to God, I think we might have been here before. Seriously. We have had an in depth discussion on voice in this very thread, shortly after I joined I think.

I am getting the weirdest Déjà vu all over again right now.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Can you guys imagine the salt if a Square character gets in that isn't Geno? A lot of people are voting for like Black Mage and I just gotta wonder what the hell would happen in this thread...

Solmatter

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been producing much Geno art lately. Super busy these days.

I realized my Geno moveset was kind of small and hard to look at since I put everything on one page, so I split up the moves into an imgur album. Also added Smash attacks and aerials. Enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/msizf#0

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
Can you guys imagine the salt if a Square character gets in that isn't Geno? A lot of people are voting for like Black Mage and I just gotta wonder what the hell would happen in this thread...
I would be saddened but I would feel proud to have taken a little part of this fight for Geno. We can't really control Sakurai, just hope he'll listen to us.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been producing much Geno art lately. Super busy these days.

I realized my Geno moveset was kind of small and hard to look at since I put everything on one page, so I split up the moves into an imgur album. Also added Smash attacks and aerials. Enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/msizf#0
Aaaah I love it ! The moveset are so great ! And haha, love the little puns you put in the descriptions :') (Been busy too, don't worry)

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
What's Geno without Bowyer, Valentina or Booster ! I would love to talk about the baddies, they make me laugh (specially Bowyer, nyah !) owo

Heck, even the Axem Rangers ! These references to Power Rangers :')

Well, it would have been better if Geno came back during Brawl, when there was the Sub' story- It would have fit better to have the bad guys there too. Even if they don't have a place in the rooster, I would have loved a battle against Bowyer or the Axem Rangers~
I can see Bowyer shooting arrows at people as a stage hazard or Booster with his train X3 Axem Rangers are awesome lol
well I think he would do a great geno
I swear to God, I think we might have been here before. Seriously. We have had an in depth discussion on voice in this very thread, shortly after I joined I think.
I am getting the weirdest Déjà vu all over again right now.
we did and I really want Kirbopher to voice Geno lol I guess T^T

Last edited:

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
Is anyone still up? I feel like a dose of social.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Black Mage isn't voted a lot. the top voted square characters are
1st geno
2nd sora (will never happen cuz Disney)
3rd slime (in japan he is the 2nd most voted but he has no hand or feet I don't think he can be playable)
4th black Mage
5th crono

Last edited:

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
1st geno
3rd slime (in japan he is the 2nd most voted but he has no hand or feet I don't think he can be playable)
4th black Mage
5th crono
Im shocked that Crono is up higher but this does look good tho :D

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
1st geno
4th black Mage
5th crono
how did you find this out

TailsFan92

Smash Cadet

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been really busy with school recently'

Tomorrow is the last day

How's Geno been doing?

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm back, has anybody found any Twitch streamers that would like to participate in the charity drive this Saturday? Are the Super Retro Brothers still in?
Sorry my friends, I got lost in my workload this past month. I teach in Japan and it was crazy with the sports festivals this past few weeks :(... Not to mention us releasing a FF6+Mother 3 Retro Review on our channel.

If there's a second chance to do this, we will be participating.

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
I've been really busy with school recently'

Tomorrow is the last day

How's Geno been doing?
#GenoForSmash & #ShantaeForSmash North America Smash Ballot - https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
EU-UK Smash Ballot - https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/en-uk/
Japan Smash Ballot - https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/jp/

Guys, Shantae have 213 likes https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shan...ersion/769600476420657?notif_t=page_new_likes & for Geno got 225 likes https://www.facebook.com/pages/Geno...501687975421?ref=notif&notif_t=page_new_likes, which means Shantae is 12 likes away from Geno's likes! P.S: I'm the Boss for running up for Shantae & Geno to enter the World of Smash DLC in T-I-M-E!

Today, right now Geno got 247 likes & for Shantae, well God-damn she got 298 likes!!!!! But, no matter what-regardless the odds are still the same for Geno! But, I believes that we Geno-ians fans can still give love & support #GenoForSmash in T-I-M-E, before the Smash Ballot closes on Oct. 3rd/2015! P.S: Keep voting for our Star Warrior: Geno, y'all!

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Sounds like Square Enix is getting desperate. Hopefully, they will hand over Geno's rights to Nintendo for some Cash, so AlphaDream can use him.
Indeed! The T-I-M-E is now for Square-Enix shall actually hand over Geno's rights to Nintendo for his inclusion of Super Smash Bros. Franchise for crying out loud F-U-C-K-S sakes that Geno is finally better be confirmed as a New DLC playable fighter in our modern futuristic precious time of needs! #GenoForSmash
geno sign.png

Top Bottom