• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Results and Shoutouts - Full Results and Payouts UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Smash Hero
armada repping europe well, definitely put down those who denied his potential. I didn't see the matches but how close was he to beating Mango?
I honestly wonder if anyone will ever actually beat him
Beat mango in winners finals I guess it was, in a very close 5 game set

Grand finals went like this afaik

First game Armada (think mango went falco)
Second Mango (started puff afaik)
Third Armada
Fourth Mango
Fifth mango

second set

Mango won all 3 games, all puff, pulled out some amazing rests, I heard 1 random one in the middle of armada dash dancing, mango is 2 good

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
actually m2k won around 4500 dollars not 3000. Do the math. The fact that m2k won doubles in both was predictable to me. also the fact that ally vs m2k became the final match and that tyrant and dojo plaed in top 5 also was kinda predictable. only thing not known was whether m2k or ally would win. but the fact is one snake placed higher then 3 mks. and Larry lur-DEHF good job also with falco.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
actually m2k won around 4500 dollars not 3000. Do the math. The fact that m2k won doubles in both was predictable to me. also the fact that ally vs m2k became the final match and that tyrant and dojo plaed in top 5 also was kinda predictable. only thing not known was whether m2k or ally would win. but the fact is one snake placed higher then 3 mks. and Larry lur-DEHF good job also with falco.
u tard, doubles = splitting the money

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
best mango rest ever

dash dance to rest

armada never saw it coming

also, get ***** everyone here and at the tournament that said armada was going to win

i had confidence in mango from the start

Level9

Smash Rookie
Dang, man, these results look crazy - I really wish I had the money to go see this in person, but I'll settle for recordings (I really hope they were recorded!).

B_of_gilbert

Smash Cadet
Wish i would of went looks like it was awesome good **** M2K also gj to all the AZ guys for representing even if you dont bring back $$ we still love you <3

yellowroy

Smash Ace
Armada beat me 2-1, but we both thought it was 2/3 instead of 3/5, so sidefx wouldn't let us finish the set because of that reason. I was originally gonna counterpick fox on corneria, but i didnt wanna be that gay, so I asked him to go to FD and he was like ok cuz it would be a better match that way, but then i lost anyway oh well =\. I made over 4k though so I'm pretty happy. I guess I'm good on teams from these results. Good job mango repping USA and winning, and Armada you are amazing and a really cool guy. I 3-0d Tyrant altho he didn't seem to care much, Tyrant then barely beat ADHD and Dojo in last-hit sets I think after that, then Ally I beat 3-2 first set, then he beat Tyrant 3-1, then Ally beat me in two sets I think 3-1 or something. I guess he's just better than me now. Those are just some random updates from what I remember. Fun tournament, although I do think switching between Melee and Brawl can be hard, therefore if there is another Genesis I recommend all Melee one day then all Brawl another day, kind of like at FAST1. Evo World next week wish me luck guys
m2k will win evo world.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I knew you'd win ally, I knew it!! I was with you before the tourney and to the end!!!

Go ally!!!!!!

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
He beat M2K in the first set with a fair O_o

Who besides him can do that?

On a side note, go Ally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom