• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GBH Results

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Melee Singles

1: Peepee ($24.00) :falco:
2: Twitch ($12.00) :fox:
3: Mahone ($4.00) :jigglypuff:
4: Jim :ganondorf:
5: KP :fox::sheik:
5: Chris :ganondorf:
7: Smith :fox:
7: Stingers :ganondorf::sheik::marth::jigglypuff:

Brawl Doubles

1: Archer and Kadaj (Archer and Kadaj) ($42.00)
2: Big **** Rangers (Stingers and Steve) ($21.00)
3: Jiraiya and Naruto (Jaurice and Peepee) ($7.00)
4: Ape and Cool (Ape and Cool)
5: Robot and the Ninja Robot (Twitch and Stock)
5: Team Gay (Pinheadz and Koozy)
7: Uhhhhhhh... (Scotty and Nima)

Brawl Singles

1: Kadaj ($42.00) :marth::metaknight::falco:
2: Stingers ($21.00) :peach:
3: ShadowAzure ($7.00) :warioc::jigglypuff:
4: Archer :metaknight:
5: Uncle :gw::dk2:
5: Stockfield :snake::rob:
7: TJ :gw::lucario:
7: V1CE :metaknight:
9: Twitch :sheik:
9: Foureyes :olimar:
9: Cool :marth:
9: 313 :snake::rob:
13: Pinheadz :toonlink:
13: Koozy :lucas:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
From the tourney thread.....

Shoutouts:

Stongers- Thanks again for hosting man. It really is cool of you to do this, and even staying up for us and company while tired. Mad legit. =) I'm glad you're getting out of your small town man haha. Just make sure you do work to stay out!

Also good luck with your Peach and Diddy stuff.

Jim- Great seeing you man. Something about you being around just tends to make stuff more fun and wholesome haha. Can't explain it. Anyway, hit me up about possible future plans so we can keep that Ganon sharp and around. =)

Steve- GGs in teams man. Side B is all I have since I suck btw. =(

Archer- GGs in teamz. Keep that chin up about singles bro, it'll come in time.

Nimaaaaa- The battle is coming. =)

313- Sorry I couldn't support better. I let off the gas or got frustrated too much. You def want someone more current to team with anyway haha. I'm just good at analyzing these days it seems. XD
Your improvement has been noticeable in teams and I think you just get uncomfortable in singles. Stay positive.

08 LOGIC SON!!!

Craig- You know I love you baby. I'll play Brawl friendlies with you whenever you want haha my ego in it is finally gone. =p Anyway, great seeing you and I really hope Gold Mine comes sooner so we can once again have some great laughs. <3

KP- Good seeing you man. Hope you're able to internalize some of this even without videos haha. I know it's tough but it seemed like you were learning so just remember what you did? XD

Mahone- I like you, you're very cool. Thank you for allowing me to learn those useless Puff matchups instead of giving you lots of Falco haha. I hope I was able to provide something useful too. Thanks for coming man.

Good thing you didn't stick around though, my Mario DEF woulda tapped LMAO. XD

Chris- Good seeing you man. Your eyes were half opened when we played so don't take the matches too seriously. I'm down to discuss what went on or how to improve against what I'm doing whenever you want though. Maybe I'll be up that way to help personally in time....

Seth- Great you could make it out dude! Hope you had a good time and see you soon.

D shep- after a year+ of waiting the cube is returned rofl.

Smith- nice hair

Ape- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you're the man. XD Don't be a stranger you hilarious dude hahaha.

Twitch- We're gonna team again eventually lmfao.

good bye, hickory. good bye tradition.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Steve: Thanks for everything man. I wouldn't have had what it took to get as far as I have if it weren't for you.

Nima: The team will rise. I know we have what it takes. Keep up that Game and Watch and those big guys, DK and Bowser! Oh and we must do Bowser dittos!

Stingers: Thanks for having this tournament and great games! I'll keep looking to improve for the next time I see you in a match.

Kadaj: Can't sleep? No problem, there's still brawl!! xD

Archer: Thanks again for the lift. Our set was damn close!

FourEyes: Sorry I didn't get to play your Olimar. I'll look forward to do so next time I see you though.

Everyone I got to play with: GGs!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Good bye hickory.

nobody came here anyway.

LOL.

yo hickory ***** tho. chillin with you dudes was awesome. shoutouts will come later.

archer.

Smash Lord
I will never go back to Hickory.

Stingers - Thanks for hosting, and GGs in teams. It's always fun hanging out with you. Host some more stuff when you get to NC State. Maybe then east NC will get off their lazy butts and go to something.

Craig - u gay............... Really though, good stuff. Teams was fun. I have a lot I need to improve on.

Steve - GGs in teams. Keep getting better and you'll do better in tournament. (Also it helps if you actually use your main when you practice against me and Craig instead of just random characters. =P)

Scotty - GGs man. They were mad close. Keep up the good work.

Stock - GGs man. Sorry my MK was so gay. =S

PP - Thanks for the encouragement. I just need to relax more when I play and not let every little mistake or bit of bad luck get to me. Also good job systematically destroying my Link in Melee. It was fun for me, too.

Nima - Sorry we didn't talk a whole lot man. But good stuff getting 5th.

FourEyes - It was nice talking with you man. And that ride to Cookout was super legit. I'll admit though, I was scared that once we got a bit lost I thought we would never be found again, lost forever in that hellhole they call "Hickory."

313 - One day. One day, I assure you, you will go to a tournament where you won't have to play me in the 1st round.

Twitch - Sorry we only got the one friendly in, but I hope you got what you wanted out of it.

Koozy - Good **** man, you ***** Steve and Stingers pretty hard in teams. That Lucas of yours is getting better, make sure you get some time in with Mekos once he's in NC, and also Pink Fresh when he comes to TGM2.

archer.

Smash Lord
**** Falco. Stupid bird can't even fly and he still follows me around in the air shoving his ******** bird feet in my face every chance he gets.

On the real though, Melee Link (well, I guess this goes for 64 and Brawl Link as well) makes me too sad to want to learn to do anything with him. And because I lack any amount of tech shill in Melee, I probably couldn't learn any character in that silly game.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
rofl well all that requires is a little free time and the game to fix up. XD If you ever change your mind I'll be around man.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
4Eyes: It was great meeting/playing you, man. NC needs a new Olimar, and you could go far. Thanks a lot for the ride, and we're on for the XS biweekly.

Scotty: You..........are damn good. You totally had my # in singles, and totally deserved 3rd. Good ****. I've got to beef up in the Wario MU, and hell yeah to Bowser dittos. :)

Steve: Stop facing me in Round 1 (and winning!), lol. I may have placed higher, but you're still better than me, and I want to shatter the streak one of these days. ;)

Peepee: I will avenge the DK Crew, or die trying. Get your sword ready, superstar, because it's on next time. <3

Twitch: You still have the better record in our tourney rivalry, despite my win over you here. The bracket will make us meet again, I'm sure. <3

Brittany: It was great to finally meet you. You're pretty badass, and would kick *** in competitive Smash, if you ever decided to train. ;)

TJ: It's always awesome to see a G&W out here. You definitely have skills, and should come to more tourneys. Good ****.

JD: Don't worry, man, we'll see more of each other soon enough, and thanks. You won't be separated from your beloved king for long. :)

Craig: It's always good to see ya, baby. Come over to our house sometime this summer, so we can double-team Danny, and then I'll join Danny to double-team you. <3

Stingers: It feels good to finally be leaving Hickory, huh? Good job running this tourney, but you still suck for ruining the doubles bracket, lol. I also hope you enjoyed my finer performances of the night. There WILL be more. :cool:

313: We needed to play more at this, bro. Also, how's that BOWSA? I know it's tempting to not use him, especially when you play better characters like Snake and ROB.

Koozy: You and I need to hatch a plot to lure Mikey back to tourneys. Also, you are the true champion of doubles! (even though it came at the expense of me & Scotty) :p

Cool: is cool, and I didn't get to play with him at this. :(

Jim: I don't even have to talk much to this guy to know that he's cool. You need to Fair some sense into Alex, because you know that dude deserves it sometimes. :ganondorf:

Top Bottom