• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GASTON FOR SSB4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
NO ONE says "NO" to Gaston!

Gosh, it disturbs me to think of it now, a SMASH BROS that has no Gaston, every one here wants to play as Gaston, even when taking CHAIN GRABS. There's no one in Disney more wanted than him, he's everyone's favorite NEWCOMER, everyone's awed and inspired by him, and it's not very hard to see why. . .
Noooooooooooo. . . oooooooooooone's. . . SPOT DODGES like Gaston, no one's quick as Gaston, no one's jab is incredibly fast as Gaston's! For there's no one in Smash half as manly, perfect, a pure paragon! You can ask any Ike, Snake or Falcon, and they'd tell you whose doubles team they'd prefer to be on!
Noooooo. . . oooooooone's. . . been like Gaston, a villain like Gaston, no one's got a color change pallet like Gaston! "As a SMASHER, yes, I'd be intimidating!" My what a guy, that Gaston! The crowd'd give five hurrahs and twelve hip-hips every time they cheered for him, Gaston is the best and the other Disney characters are all clones!
Noooooo. . . oooooone. . . BRAWLS like Gaston, PRESSURES SHIELDS like Gaston, in a grabbing match no one PUMMELS like Gaston! For there's no one as punishing and techy, "As you see I've got ATs to spare!" Not a bit of him's slow paced or balanced, "that's right, and ev'ry last inch of me's covered in IMBA!"
No one SHIELDS like Gaston, matches PRIORITY like Gaston, in a campy match no one out CAMPS like Gaston, "I'm especially good at projectile spamming!" Top tier for Gaston! "When I was a lad I ate maxim tomatoes, every morning to help me recover, and now that I'm grown I eat heart containers, so I'm roughly the size of RidleeEEEEEEEY!" Nooooooooooooooooo. . . ooooooooooone. . . TILTS like Gaston, STAR K.O.s like Gaston, then avoids spawn-vincible enemies like Gaston! "I use SINGING in all of my SMASH ATTACKS!" My what a guy, GASTON!

I'm gonna sing this at some point and upload it.

Moveset and stuff, next two links.
http://smashbroslawl.wikia.com/wiki/Gaston

Yes. I was inspired by the Disney characters joke thread. but dis is srs bznz, derefor I maek tarsfor of post here.

HAY GUIZE I MAD THIS RAD SUPPORT IMAGE WAT DO U THING>?
Edit: I made it better!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
SHAVING AND WAXING IS A DANGEROUS PASTIME, LIKE THINKING, HENCE WHY GASTON DOESN'T DO IT OFTEN. HE KNOWS THIS.

Oshi- movie spoilers.
Add this to Gaston's resume, he has experience dying by falling.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I updated the OP with a support image!

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This thread may be the best thing ever!

I take that back.

It IS the best thing ever.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Thank you, thank you. *bow, bow*.
Please, everyone, show your support for Gaston-senpai and put the support image in your sigs!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
SHAVING AND WAXING IS A DANGEROUS PASTIME, LIKE THINKING, HENCE WHY GASTON DOESN'T DO IT OFTEN. HE KNOWS THIS.

Oshi- movie spoilers.
Add this to Gaston's resume, he has experience dying by falling.

In other words, he dies like an old person that didn't have life alert

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I came in expecting some crappy thread.

I was disappoint... AND I AM HAPPY!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mr. OP for this post. I officially have faith that we may get some good new posters, specifically jokers, jokesters, and trolls, especially WITH ME AS THE SMASH WII U CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!

nessokman

Smash Lord
this was awkward, because in my theater class we did beauty and the beast as our play

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hehe...my high school did Beauty and the Beast as their play this year. I helped by being an usher. Good times.

Anyway,

Roberto zampari

Smash Journeyman
No, not disney characters according with this:

wikipedia said:
In August 2012, Sakurai stated that while the addition of third-party characters appealed to fans and broadened the Smash Bros. audience, he recognized the need to narrow down their inclusion since introducing non-Nintendo characters "willy-nilly" would lose focus of the game
Nintendo and Sega are the main focus of the game.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It doesn't take much to realize that this is a joke thread. Sorry, but no one gets locked out harder than Gaston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom