• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf grabbing Ivysaur visual issue

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
When Ganondorf grabs Ivysaur (tried it with both Melee and standard Ganondorf textures) Ivysaur in the grabbed state tweaks out a bit visually. Ivysaur shakes between where it should be and roughly half an Ivysaur up and down from where it should be.

I'm not aware of any changes other than the visual cue, so that might need testing or fact checking.

All I know is I don't remember anything like this between the two characters being in 3.02.

Last edited:

ViLLN

Smash Rookie
This used to happen to ivysaur in 3.02 when most characters grabbed her

$heen

Smash Ace
It's a brawl glitch where the movement in your animations makes the game confused about whether you're getting grabbed by a taller or shorter opponent. It's most noticeable when you grab a short character on a slope. As long as it doesn't lead to unbreakable grabs, it shouldn't affect gameplay.

Top Bottom