• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game crashes whenever Jigglypuff uses the butterfly skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZonaGuy12

Smash Rookie
Version found in: PM 3.6b Hackless ZIP
Hardware you are running: Dolphin 4.0-7170 (Windows 10 also if that helps)
Loading Method: Gecko OS

Details: Just select Jigglypuff in Brawl and select the butterfly skin, should reproduce the bug.
Attachments:
Custom Content: Guessing this is asking if I have other hacks installed? If so just Ridley character and a few skins, that's about it.

Last edited:

ZonaGuy12

Smash Rookie
turn off panic handlers in dolphin config
Alright, well I guess turning off the alerts fixed it but my question now is why it was even coming up? I had 2 people playing with me at the time and when one picked Jigglypuff with the skin was when the problem started and we started testing. So that's my question in the end, if we have no answers that's fine but it's still a bit weird.

Narpas_sword

Alright, well I guess turning off the alerts fixed it but my question now is why it was even coming up? I had 2 people playing with me at the time and when one picked Jigglypuff with the skin was when the problem started and we started testing. So that's my question in the end, if we have no answers that's fine but it's still a bit weird.
It's the same as this:

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thre...t-costume-makes-dolphin-send-an-error-message

Locking: report resolved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom