• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Follow eSports Signs MacD and Nintendude

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Follow eSports, self declared "The 'TV Guide' Of eSports", expanded their competitive eSports team today by singing two Melee players! Both McCain 'MacD' LaVelle and Michael 'Nintendude' Brancato will now be playing under the Follow eSports Pro Team banner.

"The Super Smash Brothers scene is filled with incredibly passionate and devoted fans/players who have developed an immense competitive landscape completely from grassroots efforts." said Marty Strenczewilk, FolloweSports.com co-founder. "As we looked to expand our Pro Team into Smash, we looked immediately to the Melee community, as the bedrock of competitive Smash. Both Nintendude and MacD have been tearing up the scene lately and we're super stoked to have them as part of the Fe team."

The official announcement can be found here. Excited to see these two players signed? Let us know in the comments section below and stay tuned to Smashboards for more sponsorship news!

SmashCapps congratulates MacD and Nintendude for their sponsor and hope it goes well for them. To keep up with his own eSports adventures be sure to follow @SmashCapps on Twitter.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Things are gonna get confusing when they tell people to follow their twitter

-Follow MacD on twitter @ Follow Mac D

~...

~where am i supposed to follow him?

-@ Follow Mac D

~yes i know, but what is his twitter?

-Follow Mac D

~bruh

Kappa

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Automatically read that image as "Pro Iron".

Last edited:

PeachAndWatch

Smash Rookie
Really excited for MacD, he's been steadily improving as of late and I feel like he'll be borderline top 10 by the end of the year!

Brandonr15

Smash Rookie
I always enjoyed watching Nintendude play. Congratulations to Nintendude, and MacD!

Last edited:

Twunt

Smash Cadet
Really like what Marty had to say about the Smash community and Melee in particular. It's great to see more sponsorships for top players - congrats!

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Grats to both of them getting a sponsorship, always nice to see IC mains getting sponsorships :D

Top Bottom