• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Float FAQ (critique and suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
If you didn't use your float before grabbing the ledge, then you should still have it. I don't remember, however, if your float returns once you grab the ledge, or if you have to touch the actual stage first. I think that you just aren't using your float before you grab the ledge, though.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
if u float then grab the ledge u do not gain back your float from the ledge grab. you must touch the stage again b4 u get your float back

edit: also chem-peach my guess is u hit down to drop off the ledge then hit jump, the reason u float is b/c your joystick is still being read as down so instead of jumping u float. (also what shrouded said above about u still having your float when u grab the ledge)

double edit: i am about to reach 1,500 posts now i am not sure what to use it on (my guess is it will be something dumb but who knows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom