• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fixed Camera Sonic stage is too high

zpxociv

Smash Apprentice
Because the sonic stage was altered but the fixed camera mode position wasn't, it's sky-high above the stage now. I like doing stamina mode with no blastzones but the way the camera moves when characters are flying at bullet speed is intolerable so it'd be nice if you could set the camera better.
Also: Pictochat stage has a too-high fixed camera

Last edited:

zpxociv

Smash Apprentice
Yeah this needs to be in bug reporting, whoops. Also, there's several stages that have a too-high camera. There's so many bugs being reported that I don't know if they'll pay attention to this one except how it should be much simpler to fix this than many other bugs.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

Yeah this needs to be in bug reporting, whoops. Also, there's several stages that have a too-high camera. There's so many bugs being reported that I don't know if they'll pay attention to this one except how it should be much simpler to fix this than many other bugs.
They certainly wont pay attention to it if it isnt reported.

After they see reports, id guess they triage the reports, see what is highest priority for the next release, and add those to the job list.

zpxociv

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe they don't already know about this, it's probably the most glaring bug if you take the time to try out every special brawl mode.

Requesting that a mod moves this thread to the bugs forum.

zpxociv

Smash Apprentice
The stages with a high fixed camera include: frigate orpheon, yoshi's island, green hill zone and pictochat.

Top Bottom