• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Official Shaq-Fu Tier List Released

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
ShaqBoards is proud to release the first official tier list for the world's most competitive fighting game in the eSports universe: Shaq-Fu. The list, compiled by the Shaq Back Room and reviewed for accuracy by @Shaq himself, is bound to stir up some discussion on the competitive metagame. In addition, the world's largest Shaq-Fu tournament has been confirmed to replace all other games in the line-up for this year's EVO 2015 Championship. All pot bonuses and entry fees will be allocated for the game and its top players. Check out the list below and give us your thoughts!

☆☆☆☆ Tier
Shaq

☆ Tier
Diesel

S Tier
Kaori
Nezu

A Tier
Leotsu
Sett

B-Ballin' Tier
Beast
Colonel
Rajah
Voodoo​

F Outta Here Tier
Auroch
Mephis

Interested in discussing the list and the championship? Follow me and Shaq on Twitter. -Xiivi

Last edited by a moderator:

Landry

Smash Ace
I realize it's April Fools today but Shaq is seriously the WORST character in that game.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Competitive Shaq when?

James N.

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5335 0867 6499
I actually kind wanna play the game now. You know, just immerse myself in the wreckage. Thanks ShaqBoards.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I realize it's April Fools today but Shaq is seriously the WORST character in that game.
If by worst you mean best. You haven't SEEN the custom moves on him. Makes him OP not even Meta Knight or Villager can top that.

~SHAZAM~

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Excited to see how the meta will grow after all the exposure it will gain at EVO!

05sKCbw.png

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
EW I HATE SPORTS , WAT DA FREAK IS UP WITH MY PROFILE PICTURE

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
I am going to play today this game on my SNES to honor him. and no I am not joking. I have the game for my SNES no emulator or anything the real thing and I'm gonna play it. Shaq rules! This is my best day in a long time. thanks Smashboards for making a Shaqboards!:yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The year is 20:yeahboi::yeahboi:, :foxmelee: has been nerfed, :4diddy: has been dropped, :metaknight: has been banned, and :pikachu64: has been euthanized. Now a new S-tier hero will rise: :yeahboi:

S H A Q B O Y Z

Liam_Butler

Smash Apprentice
As someone who plays more Shaq Fu than he wants to admit, beast is too low on this tier list, his corner pressure is out of this world. If you jump, he gets ya. If he block, you can't punish him. Corner forever.

StarForce

Smash Ace
I aprove Kaori goes wild sometimes with her slide+bomb+slide combo and then a Tornado and teleport kick to finish up. Gosh I hate that kitty girl. Rajah has got to be the most weakling. i get perfect on him almost every time unless he starts with the sword thunder or a bullet kick out of nowhere. Damn hitbox detection lol. Are you mad?:yeahboi::troll:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
tires don exit.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ah, so true. Shaq and the shiznit and definitely the best in the game.

On an actual serious note, I do own the game and despite the mediocre gameplay, the character list is awesome.

StarForce

Smash Ace
Ah, so true. Shaq and the shiznit and definitely the best in the game.

On an actual serious note, I do own the game and despite the mediocre gameplay, the character list is awesome.
No denying some of us have the game. I am proud 4real of owning the cartridge. Such good memories. I shall play it today like I said. it's Shaq day today mates.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
No denying some of us have the game. I am proud 4real of owning the cartridge. Such good memories. I shall play it today like I said. it's Shaq day today mates.
I'm totally picking up the sequel. And yeah, honestly, you don't have to enjoy the gameplay to realize it has some cool characters. The execution just needs work. Brawl has some similarities in that regard(although Brawl is clearly an overall better game, no denying that).

StarForce

Smash Ace
I'm totally picking up the sequel. And yeah, honestly, you don't have to enjoy the gameplay to realize it has some cool characters. The execution just needs work. Brawl has some similarities in that regard(although Brawl is clearly an overall better game, no denying that).
It's a bad game but it has it's fun and interesting things. Nothing is bad 100% there's always something even someone will like.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So I wish Haunter were #92 instead of 93 bc Shaq was drafted in '92 and this would be even better than it already is.
If only life could be as perfect as Shaq.

05sKCbw.png

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
My favorite part about this is that the tier list is hilariously wrong.

Top Bottom