• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Yeeeeeah....sorry about that. I normally include links to what I cite. My bad.
It's quite alright. ^^;

After today's PotD I could see this being Fiora's alt:

Given the backlash on Tumblr over today's pic, I can only imagine the reaction when that happens :rolleyes:

There have been rumors also of a possible direct coming up soon, but some of those rumors only mention Shulk. I'm fine with that, but here's hoping for that curveball...!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Given the backlash on Tumblr over today's pic, I can only imagine the reaction when that happens :rolleyes:
What do you think of the alt costume (Zamus' alt), if I may ask?
There have been rumors also of a possible direct coming up soon, but some of those rumors only mention Shulk. I'm fine with that, but here's hoping for that curveball...!
Rumors said Shulk would be revealed in that trailer back in July, remember? I would take any rumors regarding directs with grains of salt.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
My heart skipped a beat when I saw Xenoblade listed in the music section today. :awesome:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
My heart skipped a beat when I saw Xenoblade listed in the music section today. :awesome:
do remember that just just a game that composer has worked the fact that there are 3 composers who worked on xenoblade woking on smash 3ds doesnt necessarily mean we'll get xenoblade music

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
do remember that just just a game that composer has worked the fact that there are 3 composers who worked on xenoblade woking on smash 3ds doesnt necessarily mean we'll get xenoblade music
Oh, no I know that. Didn't stop me from flipping out a little when I saw it. :p

And actually it's 4 composers who worked on Xenoblade in Smash. ACE is composed of two people.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Same here :D

Although, not to get into a debate about leaks here, but if Gaur Plains is indeed the stage, it may not look so good for Fiora as iirc it said she and Reyn would be stage elements D: here's hoping a miracle happens, cause I also kinda want Reyn as an AT and there's no chance for that if he too is a stage element...

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
I still think she can be in. Leak looks fake to me, and Fiora and Reyn as stage elements ?! Sounds so wrong especially for Gaur plains.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ok, so I found the leak that isn't necessarily the leak that's being talked about but "piggybacks" from it:
Hello again friends. It’s me again. My soon to be brother-in-law wanted to clear some things up I had gotten wrong in my previous statement.

The Xenoblade stage on Wii U is Colony 9 where Reyn, Dunban, and Fiora make cameos. And on the 3DS it is Gaur Plains.
The not-relevant stuff has been edited out but I bolded what is. The base leak mentions Gaur Plains, and it is shown on the 3DS leak. But if that happens there's a chance the Wii U stage may be Colony 9 and thus no Fiora D: or Reyn AT

I would still like to hold on to hope though.

Last edited:

Whit

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so I found the leak that isn't necessarily the leak that's being talked about but "piggybacks" from it:

The not-relevant stuff has been edited out but I bolded what is. The base leak mentions Gaur Plains, and it is shown on the 3DS leak. But if that happens there's a chance the Wii U stage may be Colony 9 and thus no Fiora D: or Reyn AT

I would still like to hold on to hope though.
Oh God I picked a perfect day to move into my new apartment. I'm going to be gone for a bit cause I gotta drive 3 hours. What's happened?! Colony 9 stage confirmed?! Metaknight's banner down?! Shulk's odd placement in the leaked CSS = 2nd Xenoblade rep?!… Okay that last one is just my opinion, but the hype is real!

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh God I picked a perfect day to move into my new apartment. I'm going to be gone for a few hours cause I gotta drive 3 hours. What's happened?! Colony 9 stage confirmed?! Metaknight's banner down?! Shulk's odd placement in the leaked CSS = 2nd Xenoblade rep?!… Okay that last one is just my opinion, but the hype is real!
Well, only the Gaur Plains stage has been "leaked" and it could for all we know be fake. But MK's banner is down, and I am still keeping fingers crossed for Fiora, hoping that 2nd rumor, the one with the Colony 9 stage that deconfirms her, doesn't happen.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welcome @ TheNin10doUltra TheNin10doUltra ! c: Adding you right now!

With all this leak commotion, I'm hoping that the "Shulk placement theory" is true and we do get a 2nd Xenoblade rep, hopefully Fiora!

p.s. you can add the support button in the OP to your sig, but unless/until she's revealed you might as well spoiler tag it.

Last edited:

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
Well this theory is insteresting only if we admit that the leak is real and not showing the full roster. :s

I'm still not convinced with either Fiora or Reyn as stage elements. I mean Metal face would fit as a boss but those two ... Sounds odd.

Whit

Smash Journeyman
Well this theory is insteresting only if we admit that the leak is real and not showing the full roster. :s

I'm still not convinced with either Fiora or Reyn as stage elements. I mean Metal face would fit as a boss but those two ... Sounds odd.
I think the leak is real and that we are for sure getting more characters. The only thing that throws me off is Shulk. I think his odd placement next to the 3rd party characters and the clones means one of 3 things.
1.) Shulk is a clone
2.) The CSS will change drastically once more characters are unlocked
3.) There is a second Xenoblade rep

I know that the first one can in no way be true though because it would be unfathomable, but it still scares me how he's right there. I don't think the CSS is going to move around a whole bunch after characters are unlocked, so I am leaning towards #3 as being the solution.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I think the leak is real and that we are for sure getting more characters. The only thing that throws me off is Shulk. I think his odd placement next to the 3rd party characters and the clones means one of 3 things.
1.) Shulk is a clone
2.) The CSS will change drastically once more characters are unlocked
3.) There is a second Xenoblade rep

I know that the first one can in no way be true though because it would be unfathomable, but it still scares me how he's right there. I don't think the CSS is going to move around a whole bunch after characters are unlocked, so I am leaning towards #3 as being the solution.
I just sincerely hope Shulk isn't a clone. :x he has no reason to be anyway. I'm hoping for #3 myself.

All I know is the wait's gonna be torture...

Oh and um. Since the Shulk thread forbids talking about the leak unless Shulk himself is explicitly discussed, let's follow the same rule but with Fiora instead. Don't wanna risk any trouble.

IronFish

Smash Ace
I don't see it outside the realm of possibility that should could be a second Xenoblade rep, so if Shulk get's in I can see her having a chance.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I don't see it outside the realm of possibility that should could be a second Xenoblade rep, so if Shulk get's in I can see her having a chance.
Welcome! c: I initially thought of the possibility for Fiora after Chrom's deconfirmation/the dual Lucina and Robin reveal. But now it seems thanks to the leak more people are seeing a 2nd Xenoblade rep (who imo is most likely to be Fiora) as viable :awesome:

oh and that Colony 9 leak with Fiora as a stage element. Turns out that was a different leak that I think has already been proven fake. Whoops! but still...

Last edited:

Whit

Smash Journeyman
That's what I'm saying. Her move set would be insanely awesome. How do ya'll think she'd be unlocked? I'm thinking maybe play 50 matches with Shulk.

Welcome! c: I initially thought of the possibility for Fiora after Chrom's deconfirmation/the dual Lucina and Robin reveal. But now it seems thanks to the leak more people are seeing a 2nd Xenoblade rep (who imo is most likely to be Fiora) as viable :awesome:

oh and that Colony 9 leak with Fiora as a stage element. Turns out that was a different leak that I think has already been proven fake. Whoops! but still...
Who else could it be besides Fiora? All of the main enemies are either too big, too spoilery, or both and no other character besides Shulk is more central to the plot. If Xenoblade get's 2 reps, Fiora is a garunteed shoe in.

Last edited:

IronFish

Smash Ace

Well that one roster leak is totally fake, but I'm sure Shulk is as close to a lock as any character can be IMO

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
That's what I'm saying. Her move set would be insanely awesome. How do ya'll think she'd be unlocked? I'm thinking maybe play 50 matches with Shulk.
I think Sakurai would at the least make her and Lucina unlockables because of their spoilery nature. I'm thinking what you suggested, or fighting a certain number of times on a Xenoblade stage (though if Shulk is an unlockable too, the latter will prob be his unlock method).

Who else could it be besides Fiora? All of the main enemies are either too big, too spoilery, or both and no other character besides Shulk is more central to the plot. If Xenoblade get's 2 reps, Fiora is a garunteed shoe in.
I am kinda hoping for Reyn to be an AT, Metal Face as a stage boss and maybe Melia's Staff as an item that summons a random element with buffs and can be discharged for damage and an effect. I saw a description for the last one in the Shulk thread

Last edited:

Whit

Smash Journeyman
I think Sakurai would at the least make her and Lucina unlockables because of their spoilery nature. I'm thinking what you suggested, or fighting a certain number of times on a Xenoblade stage (though if Shulk is an unlockable too, the latter will prob be his unlock method).
It's smash bros though. I think trying to avoid spoilers is not on the forefront of Sakurai's mind. Which is kinda what I'm counting on if we want Fiora's mech form (we do don't we?).

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Hi there my friends. Good to see you guys still supporting my lovely Fiora. Keep going!

Just out of curiosity where does this Shulk-Clone-Thing come from.
I swear if Shulks in but a clone than theres something wrong with Sakurai.

Ganondorf as a clone of C.Falcon...ok...at least the moves somewhat fit him (unlike Rosalina being a Peach-clone)
but this? To quote the Nostalgia Critic: "Thats just stupid!"

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
It's smash bros though. I think trying to avoid spoilers is not on the forefront of Sakurai's mind. Which is kinda what I'm counting on if we want Fiora's mech form (we do don't we?).
Yup :D

Now that I think of it...what if the Fiora "stage element" was pre-incident Homs Fiora? And when Mechon Fiora is unlocked and she's on stage, Dunban takes over her cameo, he'd literally be the Alfonso of Xenoblade :awesome:

But then no Reyn AT. :c even if that happens Riki can be an AT tho

Whit

Smash Journeyman
Yup :D

Now that I think of it...what if the Fiora "stage element" was pre-incident Homs Fiora? And when Mechon Fiora is unlocked and she's on stage, Dunban takes over her cameo, he'd literally be the Alfonso of Xenoblade :awesome:

But then no Reyn AT. :c even if that happens Riki can be an AT tho
Sound great to me! if anything that whole Alfonso thing just proves that characters can be in many different roles even if they are playable, so the Colony 9 stage leak (btw can I get sauce on that?) doesn't hinder Fiora in any way.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sound great to me! if anything that whole Alfonso thing just proves that characters can be in many different roles even if they are playable, so the Colony 9 stage leak (btw can I get sauce on that?) doesn't hinder Fiora in any way.
It's this one: http://ssb4dojo.com/post/93992237481/rumor-mill-jon-2-leak

Dunban: "Leave it to me!" :awesome:

although that did say all 3 would be cameos. If it's Colony 9 during the attack the Fiora that shows up there will likely be her with her original Homs body.

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
If Xenoblade gets two reps, I can think of only one other possible character, and that would be Elma from XCX. Otherwise, Fiora would definitely be it.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If Xenoblade gets two reps, I can think of only one other possible character, and that would be Elma from XCX. Otherwise, Fiora would definitely be it.
I'd kinda think Elma would probably be DLC though, I'm sure Sakurai would want to avoid another Roy situation (showing off a character whose game hasn't come out yet)...

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
So with the recent footage irrefutably confirming major Xenoblade representation in the form of a playable character, music, stages and more, I wouldn't be completely shocked to see Sakurai include a second rep in the form of Fiora. After all, this roster has a ton of curveballs already and the final few newcomers can be a number of characters. She has the female aspect going for her as well as a unique move set and character style. However, I'm leaning more towards a Fiora AT due to her significance within the game.

An aigis alt costume would be great for Fiora too:troll:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm still hoping she can be playable though now that Shulk is p much confirmed (Nintendo even took the leaked videos down!) we do know what was leaked is by no means the final roster...

P.S. What @ foolssigma foolssigma said earlier, if any of you would like to nominate Fiora in Rate Their Chances it would be greatly appreciated! I think the game' sending soon so I would like to see her rated

(Ps. I think Sakurai may need Atlus's permission to make an Aigis alt for Fiora...if not there's always potential SSB4 hacking)

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Oh holy Bionis what a day!
Theres still a Little Chance for Fiora.

To be honest: now with ClownCar-Bowser Jr. (a sixth Mario-rep barely anybody thought would be happening)
anything is possible.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
I'm still hoping she can be playable though now that Shulk is p much confirmed (Nintendo even took the leaked videos down!) we do know what was leaked is by no means the final roster...

P.S. What @ foolssigma foolssigma said earlier, if any of you would like to nominate Fiora in Rate Their Chances it would be greatly appreciated! I think the game' sending soon so I would like to see her rated

(Ps. I think Sakurai may need Atlus's permission to make an Aigis alt for Fiora...if not there's always potential SSB4 hacking)
I don't want to derail this thread too much but yeah Third Party. If anything Jack Frost would be in from Atlus.

I said this before but now I have visual representation. This is the perfect intro / FS for Fiora:

I keep forgetting to go into RTC. I am curious what most people would say about Fiora.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I don't want to derail this thread too much but yeah Third Party. If anything Jack Frost would be in from Atlus.

I said this before but now I have visual representation. This is the perfect intro / FS for Fiora:

I keep forgetting to go into RTC. I am curious what most people would say about Fiora.
I don't see the harm in getting her rated, I mean there's probably going to be backlash for almost everything. So it's a risk worth taking IMO

The gif could be her entrance, and then she could hop out of it. Drones should definitely be in her moveset somehow (maybe Palutena-esque customs?) and Final Cross for a Final Smash (see what I did there? :awesome: )

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
I don't see the harm in getting her rated, I mean there's probably going to be backlash for almost everything. So it's a risk worth taking IMO

The gif could be her entrance, and then she could hop out of it. Drones should definitely be in her moveset somehow (maybe Palutena-esque customs?) and Final Cross for a Final Smash (see what I did there? :awesome: )
While I prefer Nemesis as her Final Smash, Final Cross would definitely work too. If they went with Final Cross do you think it would work similarly to Mario Finale in that it pushes people off the stage , Light arrows that are one hit kills, or something different?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
While I prefer Nemesis as her Final Smash, Final Cross would definitely work too. If they went with Final Cross do you think it would work similarly to Mario Finale in that it pushes people off the stage , Light arrows that are one hit kills, or something different?
I was thinking that it would do continuous damage + immobilize the opponents during the FS, then launch according to their damage. and it would do a LOT of damage.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
@ thecharizardf8 thecharizardf8 welcome! c:

hmm...if she doesn't make it in the initial roster, you think she has a chance at being DLC? I mean given the Mario Kart 8 DLC we saw yesterday, I'd say Smash DLC isn't impossible, maybe even to bring back some cut veterans.

on a side note though, I hope they bring Funky Kong back as DLC in MK8 too

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
@ thecharizardf8 thecharizardf8 welcome! c:

hmm...if she doesn't make it in the initial roster, you think she has a chance at being DLC? I mean given the Mario Kart 8 DLC we saw yesterday, I'd say Smash DLC isn't impossible, maybe even to bring back some cut veterans.

on a side note though, I hope they bring Funky Kong back as DLC in MK8 too
Yeah, Smash DLC would give Nintendo waaaaaay too much money; they can't ignore it. As for Fiora's DLC chances, I think Shulk being in will certainly get the Xenoblade franchise more attention, and if the fans start calling for more representation from the series, I think she'd be a great DLC candidate! Perhaps along with, if they're not in, Isaac and Lucas in the "Blonde JRPG Characters" pack! :p

Also Inkling for DLC too plz.

Top Bottom