• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Isnt there already a Fiora-Discussion.............screw it there will never be enough!
Add me as a Supporter!!
Fiora is easily my most Wanted character (sorry Lucina youre only No.2) and she is one of my
favorite Video Game Characters of all time (curently ranked at No. 4, tied wit Blaze the Cat).

And thats pretty much the only reason why i have her on my Most Wanted list.
As Long as she makes a cameo even just as a trophy i would be 100% ok with it!

But playable?! This would be amazing!

But would Sakurai really spoil one of the most important Story-parts of Xenoblade?
I know we have Lucina & Sheik (i played Melee before Ocarina of Time).

One last Thing:
One of her victory-quotes has to be "One-hit kill! Or something."

One of my favorite lines in a game ever! (Only Sonics Copyright-Law in Colors beats that.)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sorry to crush your enthusiasm, but this thread does already exist (be aware of spoiler !).
I saw the old one but it hasn't been updated since 2012 so I figured instead of bumping a two-year-old thread, that I'd remake it as a fresh start. c:

I'll be adding some more to the list now!

And @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan it's ok! I'll add you too c:

Isnt there already a Fiora-Discussion.............screw it there will never be enough!
Add me as a Supporter!!
Fiora is easily my most Wanted character (sorry Lucina youre only No.2) and she is one of my
favorite Video Game Characters of all time (curently ranked at No. 4, tied wit Blaze the Cat).

But would Sakurai really spoil one of the most important Story-parts of Xenoblade?

One last Thing:

One of my favorite lines in a game ever! (Only Sonics Copyright-Law in Colors beats that.)
I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai did add Fiora in her spoilery glory. I mean, there is like you mentioned Lucina and Sheik, plus Brawl spoiled Porky's Mother 3 form in SSE, as well as basically the whole Mother 3 plot in Lucas's trophy.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Add me as a Supporter!!

One last Thing:

Adding anything from Xenoblade Chronicles will spoil the game. So we might as well add Fiora.

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
Add me to the support list, please. This ought to put those Mechon in their place.

Edit: does anyone know how to make those little support tags you put in your signature. Fiora needs a couple of them.

Last edited:

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Put me in the Support List. I'll definitely like to see her in Smash.

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
I'm expecting Shulk, but wow Fiora ?! Can't stay hidden any longer, I support her 100% ! She'd be just perfect and unique in smash. Come on Sakurai ! Isn't more female rep your goal ? Make it happen ! (alongside shulk)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welcome, all new supporters! c:

Anyway, it seems the challenger approaching banners were taken down on the main site. Any chance we may see Shulk, and hopefully Fiora as well, soon? c:

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I did some thinking for a possible dual Shulk + Fiora reveal trailer, what do you guys think?
The setting is Valak Mountain. "Time to Fight!" is playing in the background. Kirby and Falco are fighting Meta Knight and Wolf respectively, but in the middle of their duel, Metal Face flies up from behind the cliff and says, "Hope I'm not interrupting anything!" The music fades as a familiar blue light flashes and a vision starts of Metal Face charging a ball of energy and launching it at the ground the fighters are standing on, causing it to collapse and the fighters to fall to their doom. The vision ends.

"I won't let that future come to pass!"

Enter Shulk as You Will Know Our Names starts playing.

Shulk changes the future!

Shulk says to everyone, "We'll have to put our differences aside if we're going to take down that Mechon!" Kirby and Meta Knight exchange glances, as do Falco and Wolf, but then they regroup around Shulk and start attacking Metal Face.

"Hah! You think you and your 'friends' can stop me, Monado Boy?!" Metal Face yells. Shulk just then has another vision where he and the others meet an untimely end. Shulk collapses to his knees and says, "Can I just...not win...?"

"Don't give up, Shulk! Final CROOOOSSSS!!!"

A spiral of red light is fired off screen, hitting Metal Face. Shulk says, "That voice...is that...?"

Vision Reacts starts playing as the camera pans toward the figure that saved them -- none other than Fiora!

"I'll always be there to help you, Shulk!" she says, drawing her blades.

Fiora fears nothing!

All the fighters then charge toward Metal Face and take him down. Cuts to footage that alternates between Shulk and Fiora, showing off their B moves.

"Monado...Buster!"
"Double Wind!"
"Monado Eater!"
"Spear Blade!"
"Monado Cyclone!"
"Airrrr Fang!"
"Monado Shield!!"
"One, two! Cross Impact!"

And then their final smashes --
"FINAL CROSS!"
"MONADO PURGE!!"

And if they're the last newcomers revealed, Master Hand will appear and all the other newcomers + vets (assuming a RH rep is in and Squirtle/Ivysaur/perhaps Snake and Lucas are not in) will do an epic Chain Attack as "Mechanical Rhythm" starts playing, with Mario going first. When Fiora and then Shulk go last, the music changes to "Engage the Enemy". After Shulk delivers the final blow and Master Hand disintegrates, the blizzard over Valak Mountain disappears and the morning sun rises. Shulk then says, "No one being has the future all to themselves. We...all of us..." and then the camera pans out showing all the fighters as Shulk continues, "...decide our own future!!" The trailer ends with the SSB logo, and a Wii U release date...

followed by a DLC announcement with Snake, Lucas and Mewtwo as the first DLC characters

Last edited:

Hype Train

Woolly World hype!!
NNID
YesMann
3DS FC
0860-3788-1263
So I did some thinking for a possible dual Shulk + Fiora reveal trailer, what do you guys think?
The setting is Valak Mountain. "Time to Fight!" is playing in the background. Kirby and Falco are fighting Meta Knight and Wolf respectively, but in the middle of their duel, Metal Face flies up from behind the cliff and says, "Hope I'm not interrupting anything!" The music fades as a familiar blue light flashes and a vision starts of Metal Face charging a ball of energy and launching it at the ground the fighters are standing on, causing it to collapse and the fighters to fall to their doom. The vision ends.

Shulk says to everyone, "We'll have to put our differences aside if we're going to take down that Mechon!" Kirby and Meta Knight exchange glances, as do Falco and Wolf, but then they regroup around Shulk and start attacking Metal Face.

"Hah! You think you and your 'friends' can stop me, Monado Boy?!" Metal Face yells. Shulk just then has another vision where he and the others meet an untimely end. Shulk collapses to his knees and says, "Can I just...not win...?"

A spiral of red light is fired off screen, hitting Metal Face. Shulk says, "That voice...is that...?"

Vision Reacts starts playing as the camera pans toward the figure that saved them -- none other than Fiora!

Fiora fears nothing!

All the fighters then charge toward Metal Face and take him down. Cuts to footage that alternates between Shulk and Fiora, showing off their B moves.

"Monado...Buster!"
"Double Wind!"
"Monado Eater!"
"Spear Blade!"
"Monado Cyclone!"
"Airrrr Fang!"
"Monado Shield!!"

"FINAL CROSS!"
"MONADO PURGE!!"

And if they're the last newcomers revealed, Master Hand will appear and all the other newcomers + vets (assuming a RH rep is in and Squirtle/Ivysaur/perhaps Snake and Lucas are not in) will do an epic Chain Attack as "Mechanical Rhythm" starts playing, with Mario going first. When Fiora and then Shulk go last, the music changes to "Engage the Enemy". After Shulk delivers the final blow and Master Hand disintegrates, the blizzard over Valak Mountain disappears and the morning sun rises. Shulk then says, "No one being has the future all to themselves. We...all of us..." and then the camera pans out showing all the fighters as Shulk continues, "...decide our own future!!" The trailer ends with the SSB logo, and a Wii U release date...

followed by a DLC announcement with Snake, Lucas and Mewtwo as the first DLC characters

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Fiora fears nothing!

"Monado...Buster!"
"Double Wind!"
"Monado Eater!"
"Spear Blade!"
"Monado Cyclone!"
"Airrrr Fang!"
"Monado Shield!!"

"FINAL CROSS!"
"MONADO PURGE!!"

Basically sums up how much I love this trailer idea.

Severn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-4772-7152
Sure why not, Support.

I'm not the fondest of her personality but I love her as a playable character, been my main character in both my playthroughs.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Though I doubt she would appear as playable, at least not before Shulk, I have no doubt that Fiora would make a very unique character in Smash. I can see her being heavy in weight and slightly slow in movement, but have very quick, powerful, and graceful attacks. Her normal attacks could consist mainly of sword slashes, whilst her special moves could consist of long/wide-range mechanical attacks.

Her moveset could consist of a Talent Gauge that fills up whenever she lands a blow on an opponent--and once it is full, she can use her Standard Special to execute one of four powerful moves: Cannon Drones, Gun Drones, Sword Drones, and Shield Drones. If her Talent Gauge is not full, her Standard Special will be Butterfly Step instead. As for a Final Smash, I think either Face Nemesis or Final Cross would be cool.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
If Xenoblade somehow got two representatives, Fiora would be my pick. Scratch that. I probably want Fiora more than Shulk.

With that said, this thread as well as the Lucina reveal brings up an interesting question: what is that statute of limitations of video game spoilers? I would say about a year.

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
About her possible reveal trailer. I imagine her saying the same line she used at the begining of the game before entering Tephra's cave.
To shulk : "I'd feel better going with you than sitting at home worrying about you"

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Mark me as a supporter. Though Xenoblade will likely only have one rep, Fiora is an awesome choice for a second rep in the event they do have one.

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
If Xenoblade somehow got two representatives, Fiora would be my pick. Scratch that. I probably want Fiora more than Shulk.

With that said, this thread as well as the Lucina reveal brings up an interesting question: what is that statute of limitations of video game spoilers? I would say about a year.
Well, then, good on us, Xenoblade was released 5 years ago.
About her possible reveal trailer. I imagine her saying the same line she used at the begining of the game before entering Tephra's cave.
To shulk : "I'd feel better going with you than sitting at home worrying about you"
Excellent idea!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I guess I add you to the support list then, Altais? c:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
a spoiler free icon:

and a non-spoiler free icon:

Personally, I would use the non-spoiler free icon. The statute of limitations for the game has passed, and it's the only version that could ever make it into the game. And she's also very awesome in that form.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
a spoiler free icon:

and a non-spoiler free icon:

Personally, I would use the non-spoiler free icon. The statute of limitations for the game has passed, and it's the only version that could ever make it into the game. And she's also very awesome in that form.
I'm definitely using the 2nd one c: I'm not sure if I should spoiler tag it or not, but when Lucina was in people's sigs before she didn't have a spoiler tag, so...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sorry I haven't been so active lately...it's actually because of something kinda terrible that happened in my life.

But um. What kind of taunts should Fiora have? I'm not exactly good at thinking up taunts so...

And how should her moves be customized?

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
One of her taunts should be the animation when she puts her weapons back (when she wins or escapes a fight).
You know swing them around like a badass? (even though thanks to that i died a lot in Xenoblade....)

Custom Moves? Maybe different variations of the drones.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Add me to the supporters list! I don't see her as very likely, but hey, I'd love to see her anyways!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welcome! c: Adding you right now!

I was lurking the GameFAQs forums for Smash 4 lately and I saw sometimes that when people mentioned Fiora getting in, some say that they'd want Fiora over Shulk. To that I say:

I mean if Star Fox can get 3 reps, Kid Icarus 2 reps, and Fire Emblem 4, surely Xenoblade can have 2. Plus one more female character is always a plus in my book c:

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
When I looked in the original post and the picture loaded, I thought there was a mistake and it was Shulk. Then I notice there were boobs.

She looks like Shulk with boobs.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Welcome! c: Adding you right now!

I was lurking the GameFAQs forums for Smash 4 lately and I saw sometimes that when people mentioned Fiora getting in, some say that they'd want Fiora over Shulk. To that I say:

I mean if Star Fox can get 3 reps, Kid Icarus 2 reps, and Fire Emblem 4, surely Xenoblade can have 2. Plus one more female character is always a plus in my book c:
I would agree with this IF Xenoblade was big enough to warrant two reps and Sakurai is aware of Xenoblade X's development. Havuing both characters would be a real treat to those who love both characters equally like myself.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I would agree with this IF Xenoblade was big enough to warrant two reps and Sakurai is aware of Xenoblade X's development. Havuing both characters would be a real treat to those who love both characters equally like myself.
Well, in Brawl, Mother/Earthbound did get two reps (even if Lucas is from a different installment as Ness, not to mention at the time more recent) and Mother isn't as "big" a franchise as Mario, Zelda, Kirby or Pokemon (especially sales-wise). I think Sakurai is paying a bit more attention to the fanbases of Nintendo franchises moreso than sales, so I think if Shulk gets in, there's a good chance Sakurai may throw in Fiora as well. I think a Xenoblade X rep will either be DLC or for the next Smash installment after 4, if there is one.

Although...even without the Gematsu leak I'd say Lucas's chances of returning outside of DLC aren't looking so hot, if only for the fact that Mother 3 never got an official English release.

Last edited:
Top Bottom