• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Now....

I just got to the point where Fiora rejoins the team. When I saw the scene where she sees Dunban again, I cried in happiness just by looking at the TV. Now I want her in even more, dammit!
Melia's reaction is the best

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Sign me up for supporting Fiora even if she'd be spoilerific for Xenoblade (Not that Sakurai cares honestly).

And yes detractors of any character are dumb. And I say this having supported Ridley and Snake.

whenUC_da_LIGHT

Smash Cadet
i dont want to start a controversy, but I do want to point out that not all people who you guys call detractors are what you make it out to be, they arent all just people not wanting characters, most of them are just people who doesn't see them in. I love snake, but I just don't see him coming back, not because his character, is just that third party stuff is up to the companies not really sakurai just saying, and Ridley.... like I said I don't want to start a controversy so don't mind my opposing opinion towards him

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I'm back in college and not able to play Xenoblade anymore until weekends.

Im at Central Factory right now. It's a shame how they completely erased Gadolt's memory, isn't it?

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I like all the spoiler tag conversations going on. It reminds me of the Shulk thread from before he was officially revealed. Good times.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So, the direct a while ago with Xenoblade 3D being announced, it was nice to see Nintendo showing the Xenoblade love.

Sorry for once again the absence. I kinda have up and down days I guess.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
There was certainly some Xenoblade love, especially with the X trailer, notably. The plot for the game is actually really grabbing my interests now. I want to know who the people behind the U.S. ship attack are, especially what their cause was behind it.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Dunban's easily my favorite character, but I think Fiora would be a great addition to Smash. If Xenoblade gets another rep next time around (and it's not a character from X), then I would love to see a playable Fiora! :D

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I support this more than I support my right to live.
I shall be adding you soon.

Also, can a mod remove the "Be sure to suggest her for DLC..." part from the title? Since Club Nintendo is gonna be gone soon...:c RIP Club Nintendo

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I shall be adding you soon.

Also, can a mod remove the "Be sure to suggest her for DLC..." part from the title? Since Club Nintendo is gonna be gone soon...:c RIP Club Nintendo
You can practically edit the title yourself by pressing the "Thread options" button at the top and press Edit Title. Anyone who owns a certain thread can do this at any time.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Why in the name of Peter Gabriel are Miiverse drawings usually on their sides?
Because that's the entire canvas they have to work with. It's supposed to be the Wii U/3DS screen I guess.

Then again, I have never made a Miiverse drawing lol

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I

Found a Fiora drawing in Miiverse!
I really hope this thing had a spoiler tag...

On other notes, this looks amazing. I don't see how anyone could have this much patience; they probably went through it pixel-by-pixel. I probably couldn't ever do that XD

D

Deleted member

I

Found a Fiora drawing in Miiverse!
I have to admit, this is a rather awesome piece.

And, yeah, spoilerz, but Sakurai has gone "Spoilerz, LOL" with Kid Icarus: Uprising spoilers (Hades reviving Medusa with a cloned body, Chaos Kin, etc.) and Xenoblade, so I'm kinda in the "why bother" phase.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I have to admit, this is a rather awesome piece.

And, yeah, spoilerz, but Sakurai has gone "Spoilerz, LOL" with Kid Icarus: Uprising spoilers (Hades reviving Medusa with a cloned body, Chaos Kin, etc.) and Xenoblade, so I'm kinda in the "why bother" phase.
Don't forget all the Mother 3 spoilers that he had done with Brawl from New Pork City to Porky's newly revived body.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Egil:
'They thought they were going to play Mother 3,Xenoblade,and Kid Icarus Uprising without any spoilers.'
'It would've done,were it not for the Sakurai.'

Sorry,I just had to use this quote:
Egil:
'They thought their worlds were going to grow,hand in hand.'(Or something like that)
'It would've done,were it not for the Monado.'

whenUC_da_LIGHT

Smash Cadet
Dont we need a FB group or something once we get to like the hundred supporters, it would be a good Idea, such as Spaming Miiverse with Fiora request during XC 3D or XCX release dates

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Last edited:

whenUC_da_LIGHT

Smash Cadet

Aenglaan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aenglaan
3DS FC
0559-8074-9911
After sinking in over 70 hours into Xenoblade Chronicles and still not being done, I can definitely say that Fiora would make an excellent character choice, if Xenoblade Chronicles would be considered for other representatives. She may not have the Monodo, but she is just as unique as Shulk.
The only issue is, of course, that Fiora's mechon form is a huge spoiler, and that would really take away from the experience (I unfortunately stumbled upon the spoiler before playing Xenoblade Chronicles). It's the main reason why Sheik's identity is so obvious, when in the game it wasn't initially so.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
After sinking in over 70 hours into Xenoblade Chronicles and still not being done, I can definitely say that Fiora would make an excellent character choice, if Xenoblade Chronicles would be considered for other representatives. She may not have the Monodo, but she is just as unique as Shulk.
The only issue is, of course, that Fiora's mechon form is a huge spoiler, and that would really take away from the experience (I unfortunately stumbled upon the spoiler before playing Xenoblade Chronicles). It's the main reason why Sheik's identity is so obvious, when in the game it wasn't initially so.
She already has a trophy in game. The issue of spoilers has already been thrown out the window.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Hey guys, what's this thread up to?

-Sakurai doesnt care about spoilers (zelda above) (Palutena's trailer had a story spoiler for Uprising) (Samus is a girl) (:troll:)

- Here's a spoiler: Xenoblade is amazing but everyone here probably knows that.

-I'm still pulling for Fiora, but I'm skeptical for DLC characters past Mewtwo. Might have been some of Sakurai's comments.

Luxent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luxent
Switch FC
Fiora would be amazing ;____;
Although I'd rather see Riki as a fighter, I know it will never, ever, ever, happen. lol.

Fiora is still cool though, because if she were integrated she would be a unique fighter and wouldnt fall into the typical 'swordfighter' role.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Fiora would be amazing ;____;
Although I'd rather see Riki as a fighter, I know it will never, ever, ever, happen. lol.

Fiora is still cool though, because if she were integrated she would be a unique fighter and wouldnt fall into the typical 'swordfighter' role.
I personally think Riki has the best chance of becoming a fighter in SSB5(6?) due to Nopon uniqueness and the fact that he has an Assist Trophy and Final Smash cameo. Nopon seem to be the Moogles of Xenoblade so I don't see why they wouldn't eventually put a Nopon into the game.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Unless the Nopon manage to become the marketing tool for the Xenoblade games (which I don't since the graphics and gameplay can basically sell the consumer easily), I don't really see them having a good chance at any given moment.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Fiora should have a palette swap based off
Meyneth
Y'know, with grey skin and greyish purple and glowing blue colors for the armor.

It's meant to be a compliment to the white and gold palette for Shulk that I wanted him to have...

Maybe also have palletes based off KOS-MOS or stuff from Xenogears or Xenoblade X. But I don't know much about those games, so...

With Dunban being part of Shulk's final smash, and assuming he stays that way for the next game, Fiora and Reyn seem to be the most likely candidates.

----

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ohhhh my goodness, I hadn't been here for a while and didn't get to keep track! Who are the new supporters? So I can add you guys in the list

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Unless the Nopon manage to become the marketing tool for the Xenoblade games (which I don't since the graphics and gameplay can basically sell the consumer easily), I don't really see them having a good chance at any given moment.
If Tatsu has the same playstyle as Riki, with biters and the same basic arts, then I could see him getting into the next game with Riki being a character costume option.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
If Tatsu has the same playstyle as Riki, with biters and the same basic arts, then I could see him getting into the next game with Riki being a character costume option.
I would say Riki with Tatsu as alts, but hey, same thing basically. Everyone do good!

Top Bottom