• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
For some reason, I don't have it. O.o
Do I have to get to a certain level?
I'm at 67.
There's a set of sidequests for it on the Fallen Arm. Head there, do sidequests, go back to spoilery boss battle, use Monado Armour, profit.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I support. Just having played Xenoblade Chronicles for the first time, I really like Fiora, and I do truly believe Xenoblade deserves a second representative.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

Any tips on beating Gadolt in Mechon form? Those lock-on Mechon are have been annoying me for quite a while now.
Personally I used Dunban, Riki, and Shulk, although there are a ton of problems with this - a lot of dying happened. Equip everyone with AOE stuff like Soaring Tempest or Burninate so that even with the Lock-On you can damage.
Also use Buster to get rid of Mechon fast, although sparingly. May want to find some Talent Up Gems or whatever they're called (equipping them raises the amount each autoattack fills the Talent Gauge, in this case the Monado, helpful right after a Buster, a vision appears)

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I'm astounded I haven't been added to the list of supporters yet :o.

Kalina Hitana

Smash Rookie
Personally, you have so many different Mechonis Armor sets that you can easily create a set of alternate costumes/colours. However, I'm having trouble figuring out how to place an image onto here using an image source link, and in addition, I don't know how to do a spoiler tag either. Once I know how, I'll share what I'm talking about

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Personally, you have so many different Mechonis Armor sets that you can easily create a set of alternate costumes/colours. However, I'm having trouble figuring out how to place an image onto here using an image source link, and in addition, I don't know how to do a spoiler tag either. Once I know how, I'll share what I'm talking about
You do spoilers by typing in [ spoiler] [/ spoiler] (remove spaces), and put in said spoilers in between the two boxes. As for image sourcing, there's an image button you press, then you just simply copy and paste a link inside (make sure the link ends with the extension name of the image, like .jpg, .gif, etc.). If that doesn't work, try upload file (though I have yet to use it on here)

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Happy holidays everyone! :)

On topic, Fiora has sooo many choices for alt costumes. Most likely seems to be her other Mechonis alts since theres so many unique options.

whenUC_da_LIGHT

Smash Cadet
lol i got some ideas of a moveset

neutral b-drones swap(drones makes some tilts and jab combo different)
foward b-shutdown(sleeps if sweetspot)
2 custom forward b-cross impact(shield breaker)
up b-zero gravity
2nd custom up b-air fang
3rd custom up b- mag storm
down b- Ether drain
2nd custom down b- power drain
3rd custom down b- second gear

tention meter as gimmick, with final cross activated when max
and face nemesis as final smash

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
lol i got some ideas of a moveset

neutral b-drones swap(drones makes some tilts and jab combo different)
foward b-shutdown(sleeps if sweetspot)
2 custom forward b-cross impact(shield breaker)
up b-zero gravity
2nd custom up b-air fang
3rd custom up b- mag storm
down b- Ether drain
2nd custom down b- power drain
3rd custom down b- second gear

tention meter as gimmick, with final cross activated when max
and face nemesis as final smash
All this talk about her moveset makes me excited. It makes me think about how she actually has a fairly good chance for dlc, and that somewhere in the neat future all of us may be comparing her actual moveset to our speculations!

By the way guys, I got bored earlier and made palettes for some of Fiora's proposed color swaps! Sorry I couldn't edit an actual image of her, I suck beyond belief with editing stuff. :p
Metal Face

Xord (the red is an accent, just as it is on Xord himself.)

Jade Face

Yaldaboath (teal is an accent)

And finally Meyneth! This one has the potential to be very beautiful on Fiora if done correctly. Both blues are just slight accents on Fiora's headpieces (like Meyneth's headpiece crown thingy)
I honestly have nothing better to do atm and it was fairly fun to make these, so if you guys would like to see a palette for anything else, such as any of her armor, don't hesitate to ask.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ah, I didn't see we had quite a handful of new supporters! I'll add you guys asap!

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
hey I'm thinking about buying xenoblade chronicles off of Amazon, but the thing is it's a 120 bucks, and I know it's one of the best game of the last gen but 120 bucks it a lot of money for one game and I'm not finding it at any of the stores where I am, so what I am asking is it really worth the 120 bucks

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
hey I'm thinking about buying xenoblade chronicles off of Amazon, but the thing is it's a 120 bucks, and I know it's one of the best game of the last gen but 120 bucks it a lot of money for one game and I'm not finding it at any of the stores where I am, so what I am asking is it really worth the 120 bucks
If you haven't yet, try Gamestop. Surprisingly, they often seem to have more than one copy. This is at least where I live, so I'd recommend calling ahead to see if they have a copy.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
If you haven't yet, try Gamestop. Surprisingly, they often seem to have more than one copy. This is at least where I live, so I'd recommend calling ahead to see if they have a copy.
never really thought about that it could save me a trip across the border, I would just have to find it's number

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I've heard a lotta good things about Xenoblade Chronicles and I also like the idea of having another rep from the game as DLC. I may not know who Fiora is but it wouldn't hurt to put me on the support list, would it?

TrueSapphire

Smash Apprentice
So...it took me up to this point where I realized this thread actually exists. And since Xenoblade is my favorite game of all time, I should support this!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Suddenly Melia wants to if Shulk is alright right after Fiora talked to Shulk during my playthrough. Things have just gotten more interesting! O.o
I'm extremely tempted to spoil myself to see what happens next with those two. (Please don't spoil me.)

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue

Any suggestions for quests I should go to before beating Zanza? He's been kicking my butt consistently recently.
I'm currently around the 77-78 levels now. Is it it enough?

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

Any suggestions for quests I should go to before beating Zanza? He's been kicking my butt consistently recently.
I'm currently around the 77-78 levels now. Is it it enough?
I was at (I believe) level 78 too. Don't skip any of the battles before him, the "spirit" ones. It might get you another level or two. Definitely have Monado Armour. I found him to be pretty easy once you get a good rhythm going, it took me maybe three tries. I used Melia in the lead, with Shulk and Dunban behind. Who are you using? Also make sure Shield has enough levels to stop his attacks.

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

I was using Shulk and Riki most of the time, the third being other partners to see what the outcome would be.
I really like Dunban as a tank. I used a TON of agility gems on him and gave him a bunch of stuff to up his aggro. I'd suggest giving him a build somewhat like that, and throwing him in the third slot. Your third slot definitely needs to be a tank of some sort, if you're set on Riki and Shulk.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
is there a post game after zanza, not new game pluse but post game where I can run around the fallen Bionis, note I don't know if it happens in that order because I only seen images and read some of the wiki trying to avoid spoilers because I spoiled a little bit to much for myself

Last edited:

El Fonz0

Smash Apprentice
I dun did it. I put Fiora in my list of characters I would like to see as DLC in Smash 4 in the post play survey.

I'very supported Fiora ever since I stumbled across this thread a few weeks ago. I love the idea of someone representing the other side of Xenoblade, the Mechon. Plus, I also like the idea of going all "battle couple" with Shulk and Fora, and the idea of Fiora using Face Nemesis for her final smash. Going toe-to-toe with Metal Face. Referencing the other Face Mechon with her costumes.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welcome @ El Fonz0 El Fonz0 ! Sorry I haven't had much to say on DLC or anything else lately, my situation has been occupying me :c

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Finally completed Xenoblade. It's really sad to see an awesome game like this end. :(
Now I really want a second Xenoblade character to happen, regardless if it came from X or the original.

I stumped whether or not I should do New Game Plus or not, I want to 100% on everything in the game, but it kinda might get in my way to playing other games I just bought, and I'm really busy this year, my most important year.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Go ahead and add me to the supporters list as well, I've always liked Fiora as a character, so I'd definitely like to see her as DLC or in Smash 5. Still haven't beaten Xenoblade yet, though...

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Add me to the support list as well. Even though I like Melia much more, I have to agree that Mechon Fiora seems more suited for smash :).

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The DLC likeliness charts already gave quite a boost of attention already.
Although the first surge of attention was kinda...questionable.

Though now that I think about it, they weren't attacking Fiora as a whole, merely her chances. It's not the same case as say, Ridley or (ugh) Snake "detractors". As someone who wants Snake back, seeing his bashers (they don't even deserve to be called "detractors" imo) come up with those asinine reasons really irritates me. The fact they had to ****ing gloat about it and say "lel I told you Snake wasn't coming back" 2000% MAD

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Now....

I just got to the point where Fiora rejoins the team. When I saw the scene where she sees Dunban again, I cried in happiness just by looking at the TV. Now I want her in even more, dammit!

Last edited:
Top Bottom