• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I want to put that Mecha Fiora in my sig somehow but I'm not sure how to make it link here when clicked on D=

It happens to me too, but enough clicks should at least open the "ImageTab" for the file's link.
But I'll give you the link just to make it easier.

http://i.imgur.com/S8NhF1m.png

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
I tried but when I click on it nothing happens. I want it to link back to this thread but I'm so confused. Also, that image doesn't even make me display the rest of my signature D=

Edit @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan I think I got it now. Took a while.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Hey they are, both "Vote for Fiora" images are completed with the beautiful Guar Plains backgrounds they needed. Like I've said since last night, it would be impossible to center a full sized Homs Fiora without having her knives cropped outside the boundaries of the image. So either way, this is the best I could do for that one, unless you guys have a suggestion.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
They look awesome Azure! The only improvement I can think of is making the text look more vibrant; maybe use a word art generator or something like that? I'm sure most people would find this

more attractive than just plain colored text

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
They look ok for the most part, I don't really see the posters attracting a lot of people to vote for her though.
It needs more flashiness.
If it means to get a better font (For which it does seem a bit empty as apposed to the more default ones in Photoshop), then I'll have to ask at least some individuals for better ones. :sadsheep:

Even though @Erotic&Heretic sent me the link to get the font, he might as well sent me the "Setup up file" to me so that I wouldn't have to pay $80 get it.

Or I can ask @ Villager's_Mewtwo Villager's_Mewtwo since he seems to have another great example of the right font for these things.

Edit: @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 thanks for the suggestion. I'll see how this works for now.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
They look awesome Azure! The only improvement I can think of is making the text look more vibrant; maybe use a word art generator or something like that? I'm sure most people would find this

more attractive than just plain colored text
Mind telling me the name of your font example in this post? It would be nice to know the right category to start searching through.

Villager's_Mewtwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mewtwo12
3DS FC
0602-6514-9988
If it means to get a better font (For which it does seem a bit empty as apposed to the more default ones in Photoshop), then I'll have to ask at least some individuals for better ones. :sadsheep:

Even though @Erotic&Heretic sent me the link to get the font, he might as well sent me the "Setup up file" to me so that I wouldn't have to pay $80 get it.

Or I can ask @ Villager's_Mewtwo Villager's_Mewtwo since he seems to have another great example of the right font for these things.

Edit: @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 thanks for the suggestion. I'll see how this works for now.
The website @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 linked is the site I get all my fonts from, I haven't really played much Xenoblade but I'll help with the fonts if you want :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The website @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 linked is the site I get all my fonts from, I haven't really played much Xenoblade but I'll help with the fonts if you want :)
Never mind, already done with both of them and solved the whole "disappearing" Mecha Fiora glitch I've been having (Hellooooo Pen Tool and Path Making combo!). I'll post both of them here after getting my Mewtwo codes later. :)

Edit: And both are finally finished with better text and Mechas Fiora's had been fixed the proper way (Which took nearly 2 hours of raw editing mind you). @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 @ Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Good job, Azure. When will you start tweeting those images and all that? :p
Probably tonight since there's nothing else to do here (People are far more excited about the Roy and Ryu leak). My first mission is to get her English actress (Carina Reeves) to retweet it given that she has a huge following. But as promised, I'll only use the Homs one since we would rather not spoil the game for all the people who just now played the 3D remake this week.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Sakurai prob feels he can't do Dunban justice because canonically he has a disability (bad arm) and well...just imagine his recovery. Yeah.
Dunban can still fight and climb walls with one arm. We need more disabled people in Smash too.

Also what'd you say about recovery? I sure hope you didn't forget SOARING TEMPEST

Never mind, already done with both of them and solved the whole "disappearing" Mecha Fiora glitch I've been having (Hellooooo Pen Tool and Path Making combo!). I'll post both of them here after getting my Mewtwo codes later. :)

Edit: And both are finally finished with better text and Mechas Fiora's had been fixed the proper way (Which took nearly 2 hours of raw editing mind you). @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 @ Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura
Wait, can someone remind me what these are going to be used for? They don't work well as avatars or in signatures...

Also @ Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura can you add the condensed banner into the OP?
Would be helpful for people with too many things in their signature, and I can see you're already using it

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wait, can someone remind me what these are going to be used for? They don't work well as avatars or in signatures...

Also @ Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura can you add the condensed banner into the OP?
Would be helpful for people with too many things in their signature, and I can see you're already using it
Just general stuff to be shared on social media like Twitter, Tumblr, and what not. I might as well start adding this stuff to my DeviantArt account since it's been collecting dust for a while. :p

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Okay, that makes sense. Can I offer critique?

Non-spoilery: I feel like the SSB logo and Fighter ballot thing should be closer to the center, all that blank space in the top is bothering me.

Spoilery: Fiora takes up too much of the image imo, generally your eyes go to a point like 1/4 down from the top. That's not Fiora's head (which it should probably be), that's her chest. Although for some people their eyes would go to the chest anyway

General: "and on!" (the last line) shouldn't be capitalized?
Also they feel too tall but that's probably just me

Don't get me wrong, they look great. I just feel they could look even better.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Okay, that makes sense. Can I offer critique?

Non-spoilery: I feel like the SSB logo and Fighter ballot thing should be closer to the center, all that blank space in the top is bothering me.

Spoilery: Fiora takes up too much of the image imo, generally your eyes go to a point like 1/4 down from the top. That's not Fiora's head (which it should probably be), that's her chest. Although for some people their eyes would go to the chest anyway

General: "and on!" (the last line) shouldn't be capitalized?
Also they feel too tall but that's probably just me

Don't get me wrong, they look great. I just feel they could look even better.
I see, this is something that can be taken cared off at a later date since tomorrow's "that day" (hint: economics test). I wouldn't mind moving the logos to a more reasonable position and shrinking the "Mecha model" in a way where it isn't too cluttered. Still doesn't beat having to create path tools for parts that couldn't be Magic Wan'd at first since that was arguably the more harder part. :laugh:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I see, this is something that can be taken cared off at a later date since tomorrow's "that day" (hint: economics test). I wouldn't mind moving the logos to a more reasonable position and shrinking the "Mecha model" in a way where it isn't too cluttered. Still doesn't beat having to create path tools for parts that couldn't be Magic Wan'd at first since that was arguably the more harder part. :laugh:
Sure thing! Good luck on that test :p

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'll add the condensed banner into the OP soon. My work schedule is suuuuuper packed but tomorrow is off so I'll see what I can do

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Tumblr, you never failed to amuse me with your stupidity. Just seeing Fiora's name in the **** Yeah, Controversial Characters blog makes me wonder if such haters really do exist in the Xenoblade fandom. I wouldn't be surprised if half of those reasons are because she gets in the way of Shulk x Melia or wears ****ty mech suits. :rolleyes:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Actually with Fiora's inclusion we could have a 4 way team battle of the couples in Smash.

Mario/Peach vs Link/Zelda vs M!Robin/Lucina vs Shulk/Fiora.

I'd be rooting for the latter two couples for sure.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Tumblr, you never failed to amuse me with your stupidity. Just seeing Fiora's name in the **** Yeah, Controversial Characters blog makes me wonder if such haters really do exist in the Xenoblade fandom. I wouldn't be surprised if half of those reasons are because she gets in the way of Shulk x Melia or wears ****ty mech suits. :rolleyes:
Blech. That blog. It just loves to stir up fandom drama, I literally saw a post for Mitsuru Kirijo from Persona 3. There's no real reason to hate the Execution Empress! (Yes, her AI is a bit flawed with Marin Karin and stuff but that's why I only play Portable which allows you to control your members) and Lapis? Really?

And I haven't been keeping up on this thread again because work, sorry! I'll add the sig icon to the OP.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Blech. That blog. It just loves to stir up fandom drama, I literally saw a post for Mitsuru Kirijo from Persona 3. There's no real reason to hate the Execution Empress! (Yes, her AI is a bit flawed with Marin Karin and stuff but that's why I only play Portable which allows you to control your members) and Lapis? Really? inb4 Someone submits a post for Sharla

And I haven't been keeping up on this thread again because work, sorry! I'll add the sig icon to the OP.
A post for Sharla wouldn't look to dissimilar from any DOA girls entries. Just the added Reyn.
"Umm she has Jiggle Physics and umm... She get's slapped by Reyn who protects her."
Obviously forgetting that she wields a gun
and faces Zanza among other things.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Actually with Fiora's inclusion we could have a 4 way team battle of the couples in Smash.

Mario/Peach vs Link/Zelda vs M!Robin/Lucina vs Shulk/Fiora.

I'd be rooting for the latter two couples for sure.
:4villager::4villagerf: :4mii::4miif:?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm talking romance stuff here.
MarioxPeach
LinkxZelda
M!RobinxLucina
ShulkxFiora
That's it, Fiora x Shulk is a better love story than Shulk x Melia.

You here that Melia fanboys, she's not worthy of being in Shulk's arms. Come at me bros! :troll:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
As much as I love Melia, isn't she like 88 years old? :troll:
High Entia age slower and can live up to 1000 years of age, so being 88 is equivalent to a Hom's 17-19 roughly. Plus there's a couple High Entia kids who are like 30 to 56 years old if I recall

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Real talk; Melia would be nice to have in Smash as a fighter, but if she doesn't make it as a fighter then she should at least be an Assist Trophy.

Maybe she'll be Little Mac'd for the next Smash :p

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'd like to have a Pure Mage type character that doesn't suck *coughZeldacough*
Melia is one of the perfect candidates for that.
Whilst it probably would be kinda boring I'd like for her to have a Chain Attack featuring Reyn and Sharla (although Reyn makes more sense for Shulk to have whilst the Mighty Heropon is in Melia's) as a Final Smash.
That's assuming Fiora's already in and has Final Cross or Face Nemesis as a Final Smash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom