• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
<--- Owns Riki and Dunban support threads in a Social Group.

Totally not advertising.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Since this got stuck in an edit, I'm going to post it on this page instead:
Since the OP doesn't mention much on costumes, here's a picture of I believe all of Fiora's sets:
I personally love Attack III and Z Speed, among others.

If they just went the palette route with her, I imagine we'd get color schemes that include her colors from her pre-Mechon outfit, something based on her beta design/Dyed set armor...

And maybe a Meyneth-inspired color scheme?
<--- Owns Riki and Dunban support threads in a Social Group.

Totally not advertising.
Riki thread link please.

Dunban is awesome too, of course. Gameplay-wise, he's probably my favorite to use.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Since this got stuck in an edit, I'm going to post it on this page instead:
Since the OP doesn't mention much on costumes, here's a picture of I believe all of Fiora's sets:
I personally love Attack III and Z Speed, among others.

If they just went the palette route with her, I imagine we'd get color schemes that include her colors from her pre-Mechon outfit, something based on her beta design/Dyed set armor...

And maybe a Meyneth-inspired color scheme?

Riki thread link please.

Dunban is awesome too, of course. Gameplay-wise, he's probably my favorite to use.
How about I invite you so that you can see these threads in private? ;)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
For Fiora's alts, what sets do you guys think would be included as palettes? I'm thinking we'd definitely see one based off of Speed V since it's kinda well known, but idk what else would be included. Ether ll and Attack lll woud look pretty cool tho.

Shaymikyu

Done and you should be all set once you look at the message. And remember to accept the invitation in the group's page to actually get notifications.
Thanks! I accepted.
For Fiora's alts, what sets do you guys think would be included as palettes? I'm thinking we'd definitely see one based off of Speed V since it's kinda well known, but idk what else would be included. Ether ll and Attack lll woud look pretty cool tho.
I think all the I sets are a given, though Speed might be considered too risque (unless we're just talking color schemes here).

Any of the emeraldish sets like Attack III would please me, though. And if we're doing full alt costumes, I'd love one of her alts with the glasses/goggles/whatever those are.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
tbh it'd probably just be different colorations of her default armor. Might be based on different mechon seen throughout the game if we're lucky. No more than that.

Speed Frame will not happen probably. Too much fanservice (before you bring up ZSS, she doesn't really have any of her chest showing while Speed Frame has it half uncovered.)

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

tbh it'd probably just be different colorations of her default armor. Might be based on different mechon seen throughout the game if we're lucky. No more than that.

Speed Frame will not happen probably. Too much fanservice (before you bring up ZSS, she doesn't really have any of her chest showing while Speed Frame has it half uncovered.)
Ooh, I could see color schemes based off of the other Face Mechons happening, actually.

Shaymikyu

In that case, my guesses for possibilities would be:
1. Default (Ether I)
2. Brown/White/Red/Orange (original color scheme from the beginning of the game)
3. Pink and Purple (Dyed set and beta design)
4. Black/Gold/Silver/Red (Metal Face)
5. Gold (Gold Face)
6. Silver/Gold/Green (Jade Face)
7. Brown/Gold/Red (Bronze Face/Mysterious Face)
8. Black/Blue/Purple/Silver
(Meyneth)

Other possibilities I could see:
*Silver/Gold/Pink (Face Nemesis or Power I- colors might be too close to default, though)
*Red/Gold (Ether II)
*Light Blue/White (Speed I)
*Blue/Gold (M Attack- can't read the letter on the picture I posted clearly though)
*Red/White (Speed II)
*Blue-Green/Gold (Attack III)
*Purple/Blue (Attack V)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
In that case, my guesses for possibilities would be:
1. Default (Ether I)
2. Brown/White/Red/Orange (original color scheme from the beginning of the game)
3. Pink and Purple (Dyed set and beta design)
4. Black/Gold/Silver/Red (Metal Face)
5. Gold (Gold Face)
6. Silver/Gold/Green (Jade Face)
7. Brown/Gold/Red (Bronze Face/Mysterious Face)
8. Black/Blue/Purple/Silver
(Meyneth)

Other possibilities I could see:
*Silver/Gold/Pink (Face Nemesis or Power I- colors might be too close to default, though)
*Red/Gold (Ether II)
*Light Blue/White (Speed I)
*Blue/Gold (M Attack- can't read the letter on the picture I posted clearly though)
*Red/White (Speed II)
*Blue-Green/Gold (Attack III)
*Purple/Blue (Attack V)
I love the idea of her having a palette based off of her Homs design! That'd be so awesome and I'd use that color all the time.

I can definitely see the Face Nemesis palette happening. I don't think it being close to her default is a problem since there are already some palettes that are very close to their default.

Most of Ganon's alts look really similar to his default too.

So yeah, I think a Face Nemesis palette is really likely.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I love the idea of her having a palette based off of her Homs design! That'd be so awesome and I'd use that color all the time.

I can definitely see the Face Nemesis palette happening. I don't think it being close to her default is a problem since there are already some palettes that are very close to their default.

And don't forget most of Sonic's, some of Lucario's... Yeah, Face Nemesis is doable for sure.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

You forgot about PAC-MAN lol

he has really stupid palettes they're all the same and Mrs. PAC-MAN isn't there for some reason

Shaymikyu

You forgot about PAC-MAN lol

he has really stupid palettes they're all the same and Mrs. PAC-MAN isn't there for some reason
Seriously, the only Pac-Man I use is the checkered one, because at least it's different.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So hopefully now that Ryu, Roy and Lucas are out, we just might see Wolf and Snake ;A; at the E3 digital event, assuming not pre-ballot. So hopefully Mecha-Fiora will be a top ballot candidate. Considering how little blocks the DLC characters are, who knows? We may see more characters still.

Damn, seeing Ryu's mechanics gives me some ideas for Mecha-Fiora's moveset too, just gotta sort them out...

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
So hopefully now that Ryu, Roy and Lucas are out, we just might see Wolf and Snake ;A; at the E3 digital event, assuming not pre-ballot. So hopefully Mecha-Fiora will be a top ballot candidate. Considering how little blocks the DLC characters are, who knows? We may see more characters still.

Damn, seeing Ryu's mechanics gives me some ideas for Mecha-Fiora's moveset too, just gotta sort them out...
No one will have the same mechanics as Ryu, just putting that out there. Ryu only gets special treatment because he's from Street Fighter, it's like how Megaman plays like a platformer more than a fighter.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
No one will have the same mechanics as Ryu, just putting that out there. Ryu only gets special treatment because he's from Street Fighter, it's like how Megaman plays like a platformer more than a fighter.
I was thinking something vaguely similar, namely the two final smashes thing.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hmm... What are you thinking? Final Cross and Face Nemesis?
Pretty much. Alternatively, Face Nemesis can be swapped for a Chain Attack with Melia if she's not playable and Reyn. Would say Sharla but you know, guns...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm really glad that Lucas, Roy, and Ryu are DLC because it means Fiora has even less competitors for DLC :^)
To be fair, there's a lot of people I'd be ok with for DLC other than Fiora. Isaac, Wonder Red, Rayman, maybe Isa Jo, Neku (SHAMELESS PLUGGING THAT I HAVE A THREAD FOR HIM TOO //HINTHINT), Bandana Dee, even Melia. I would say Xenoblade X character but I can't research them without spoilers out the wazoo. The struggle is real ;-;

And I kinda think the ballot may have a round 2 if there's a lot of runner-ups (I'd hope, the game size sure seems to accomodate for that)

Just wanna make sure Wolf and Snake are safe first cause especially with Konami's situation, Snake being a ballot character may prove difficult :c

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I'm really glad that Lucas, Roy, and Ryu are DLC because it means Fiora has even less competitors for DLC :^)
And then you have people like me who were rooting for at least one of those characters who then find someone new to latch onto.;)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Guys, have we ever taken an actual in depth look at who Fiora actually is competing with?

- Inkling (very likely)
- K. Rool (likely)
- Bayonetta (somewhat likely)
- Ice Climbers (not likely, system limitations)
- Ridley (Sakurai said he couldn't get put him in how he wanted to, not likely)
- Snake (somewhat likely)
- Banjo-Kazooie (now that Yooka-laylee replaced them...not sure)
- Isaac (somewhat likely)
- Shovel Knight (likely)
- Shantae (likely)

Did I miss anyone important? Not sure. But anyways, disregarding the unlikely ones, there's eight other characters who she's competing with for a chance in the game. So, is it possible she's been in the developers minds since there aren't many other notable characters left? I sure hope so.
#randommidnightrambles

Last edited:

MrSlyFoxGamer

Smash Cadet
I instantly voted for Fiora when the ballot was announced since Xenoblade was my favorite game. Although, I hate the "New" Version of Fiora, before she was so sweet and shy, she was quiet and her new form made her so different, and I hated it, I did not like the new version of her and her hom version was perfect. :D

MrSlyFoxGamer

Smash Cadet
I'ma just put a huge spoiler right here. :3 Please don't read if you didn't finish the game.
Although it would be very hard to make a move set for her in the Hom form of her, I remind you that after the game, somewhere between the generator and the end of the game, I think it was, Fiora got fixed back into a Hom, Fiora may still be able to pull her Mechon moves off. except for Final Cross sadly, but I would like to see Fiora in a Mechon/Hom Dress Palette.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I'ma just put a huge spoiler right here. :3 Please don't read if you didn't finish the game.
Although it would be very hard to make a move set for her in the Hom form of her, I remind you that after the game, somewhere between the generator and the end of the game, I think it was, Fiora got fixed back into a Hom, Fiora may still be able to pull her Mechon moves off. except for Final Cross sadly, but I would like to see Fiora in a Mechon/Hom Dress Palette.
I could actually see a full alt for her beginning look, though if drones are involved in her attacks, it'd have to be explained somehow.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I could actually see a full alt for her beginning look, though if drones are involved in her attacks, it'd have to be explained somehow.
Pocket Dimension.
How else are the characters able to carry all of that spare gear, materials and stuff around the Bionis and Mechonis?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
When I first started supporting Fiora I also was wanting her Homs version but with her Mechon moveset so it wouldn't be that spoilerish but I'm not sure...it doesn't make too much sense that she'd be able to spawn ether out of her organic body or control drones even though she no longer has mechanical body parts. Idk, it seems unlikely but Sakurai has done stranger things in the past so I definitely wouldn't count it out as a possibility

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Or we get two Fiora's because Homhom Fiora doesn't look right with Drones so we get Homhom Fiora and Mecha Fiora.
But they'd actually be unique unlike Goth Pit.
That wishful thinking huh?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Or we get two Fiora's because Homhom Fiora doesn't look right with Drones so we get Homhom Fiora and Mecha Fiora.
But they'd actually be unique unlike Goth Pit.
That wishful thinking huh?
So you want more Xenoblade bias? Then let's also add Reyn, Sharla, Cross, and Elma as well! :troll:

Top Bottom