• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

D

Deleted member

poor people can never handle spoliers. Spoiler Hater Simulator : RAHH !@#!$@#!$@#$@# :4lemmy:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
poor people can never handle spoliers. Spoiler Hater Simulator : RAHH !@#!$@#!$@#$@# :4lemmy:
Mah boi, this spoiler hate is what all true warriors strive for.

@ Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Just to state the obvious, only half of these reasons for "Xenoblade fans" hating Fiora are legit while the other half is just plain hogwash from those who don't appreciate the game's plot for what it is.

And by the way, the censored word has something to due with her more "riskier" appearance in the game. These Tumblroids are so stupid. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Ugh, I hate people referring to a character as a "Mary Sue". That word gets thrown around so much it has basically lost all meaning.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ugh, I hate people referring to a character as a "Mary Sue". That word gets thrown around so much it has basically lost all meaning.
Indeed, it gets as sad as any female sexy female character getting called a **** despite not sleeping with everyone in the game. It's not Fiora's fault that she was designed with such armors in mind since she's just a young woman.

Well at least the Melia fans in this site aren't acidic towards Fiora, right? Right? :lol:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
"Gets in the way of Shulk pairings" Omg I'm dying. That's the stupidest reason I've ever heard for anyone hating a character. And Fiora is useless? Idk what this person is thinking...she's like the most broken and most useful character in the game lol

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Has Art that forces topple and complete customisation to cover a variety of roles including Tank.
Still called useless.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
A character that's so perfect to the point where it's annoying. Fiora is anything but that, she has a lot of flaws that she has to overcome.
You mean like Medaka Kurokami?

Oh wait, parodies of that trope or shonen protagonists in general don't count. :p

Chico2099

Smash Apprentice
I would love to see Fiora added to the mix. Of course anyone that is playable would be a welcome addition to me. I Think Melia and Sharla would bring something different to the table as well but, I am all for Fiora. Who cares if they are only ever going to be in one game. It is an awesome game! Does it really matter how many games they have been in now? I mean lets face it, when it comes to future Smash Bros games and dlc characters we are pretty much getting the bottom of the barrel from here on out. All of the A listers are already on the roster. I think future characters should be based more on how their movesets can add something different to the gameplay.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
...That's actually a really good point I've never thought of before. DLC is kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point. I mean sure, we have the prominent candidates like K. Rool, Isaac, Inkling, Bayonetta, and all of that, but then if some of them don't get in (hint: most likely, not all of them will) and Sakurai wants to continue doing DLC for Smash for a while, who else is left? I think it'd be a Xenoblade rep, considering how successful the series has been lately

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I beat Xenoblade recently, and count me onto the Fiora train. I think she'd honestly bring a lot to the table and I really enjoyed playing as her in the game. I plan on using her more on future runs (she kind of got the short end this time- Shulk/Dunban/Riki just was too effective, and I discovered she makes a good trio with Shulk and Dunban, but I discovered this right before I went to fight the last couple of bosses) because she's just fun to use. I'd also argue that, after Shulk, she's the most important character to the plot.

I might even give her my Smash Ballot vote, but we'll see.
Mah boi, this spoiler hate is what all true warriors strive for.

@ Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Just to state the obvious, only half of these reasons for "Xenoblade fans" hating Fiora are legit while the other half is just plain hogwash from those who don't appreciate the game's plot for what it is.

And by the way, the censored word has something to due with her more "riskier" appearance in the game. These Tumblroids are so stupid. :rolleyes:
Oh goody, using my two biggest pet peeves to bash a character- the Mary Sue "get out of legit criticism free" card and shipping wars. The way some people talk, you'd think Melia hated Fiora and that Fiora went out of her way to make Melia's life awful.

Let me guess- other arguments include the other "instant win," she's overrated? Thanks for giving me more reason to hate your guts, Dumblr.

I really, really loved Fiora. She's strong despite all she goes through and just has an adorable personality. Her relationship with her brother is especially sweet. Seriously, I loved all the trios with her and Dunban in it and their after-battle quotes. Her reaction to Riki in it is adorable, and the Shulk one is PRICELESS.

Heck, after her apparent death, I was heartbroken. I really loved using Fiora, and I was happy when she finally returned. She's just so adorable...

As a side note, what's the policy on marking Xenoblade spoilers here? Xenoblade, not X. I'm assuming we can leave everything up to Mecha-Fiora uncovered since- by the nature of this thread- it's inevitable? If not, I apologize and I will edit this post with spoiler tags.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I beat Xenoblade recently, and count me onto the Fiora train. I think she'd honestly bring a lot to the table and I really enjoyed playing as her in the game. I plan on using her more on future runs (she kind of got the short end this time- Shulk/Dunban/Riki just was too effective, and I discovered she makes a good trio with Shulk and Dunban, but I discovered this right before I went to fight the last couple of bosses) because she's just fun to use. I'd also argue that, after Shulk, she's the most important character to the plot.

I might even give her my Smash Ballot vote, but we'll see.

Oh goody, using my two biggest pet peeves to bash a character- the Mary Sue "get out of legit criticism free" card and shipping wars. The way some people talk, you'd think Melia hated Fiora and that Fiora went out of her way to make Melia's life awful.

Let me guess- other arguments include the other "instant win," she's overrated? Thanks for giving me more reason to hate your guts, Dumblr.

I really, really loved Fiora. She's strong despite all she goes through and just has an adorable personality. Her relationship with her brother is especially sweet. Seriously, I loved all the trios with her and Dunban in it and their after-battle quotes. Her reaction to Riki in it is adorable, and the Shulk one is PRICELESS.

Heck, after her apparent death, I was heartbroken. I really loved using Fiora, and I was happy when she finally returned. She's just so adorable...

As a side note, what's the policy on marking Xenoblade spoilers here? Xenoblade, not X. I'm assuming we can leave everything up to Mecha-Fiora uncovered since- by the nature of this thread- it's inevitable? If not, I apologize and I will edit this post with spoiler tags.
Nice seeing you here Gracidea! Glad to see you're supporting Fiora~

All Fiora spoilers are uncovered for the reason you said. We spoiler things that are unrelated to her, though.

Shaymikyu

Nice seeing you here Gracidea! Glad to see you're supporting Fiora~

All Fiora spoilers are uncovered for the reason you said. We spoiler things that are unrelated to her, though.
Makes sense. Wouldn't want to spoiler too much.;)

And I'll happily support Fiora with :4lucas: no longer in need of my rallying.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Do you guys think we should vote for Fiora to be Smashified? The team said they'd consider taking requests if fans tweet them. Only problem is, Idk how they'd feel about doing a spoiler.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Do you guys think we should vote for Fiora to be Smashified? The team said they'd consider taking requests if fans tweet them. Only problem is, Idk how they'd feel about doing a spoiler.
Try both versions just in case?

And I don't think it'd matter. The Mecha-Fiora trophy exists, plus there's Lucina and Sheik and Brawl's Mother 3 spoilers in the trophies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Way ahead of you, it was the first thing I've did soon as the Banjo video was created. But with so little requests she might have, he probably would focus on the more popular characters anyway.

Shaymikyu

Try both versions just in case?

And I don't think it'd matter. The Mecha-Fiora trophy exists, plus there's Lucina and Sheik and Brawl's Mother 3 spoilers in the trophies.
And it's in Smash Tour, to boot. They didn't care about hiding spoilers. I think the only reason Shulk's and Metal Face's are relatively spoiler-free is that they had this habit this time of using most of the trophies for things actually in SSB to explain what that character or boss or so forth does.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Just tweeted requesting Fiora! I requested Fiora (Mecha) because it's vague enough to people who haven't gotten to the part of Xenoblade where Fiora comes back, but it's clear to people who know what's going on. I also said that she is a Xenoblade spoiler, just to be clear. You guys should go ask for her to be Smashified!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
The Smashified twitter favorited my tweet about doing Fiora... anyone know if they favorite every tweet? If they don't favorite every tweet, then we might see Fiora get Smashified!

BlazGreen

Smash Journeyman
It's a shame that my top two picks for DLC (Masked Man and Fiora) are spoiler characters. It makes spreading the word about them a lot more difficult.

Shaymikyu

It's a shame that my top two picks for DLC (Masked Man and Fiora) are spoiler characters. It makes spreading the word about them a lot more difficult.
Masked Man would be cool. After Lucas was confirmed back in Brawl, I was rooting for him. This time around, I was just too worried about Lucas even being in.

And they spoiled the heck out of Mother 3 in Brawl anyway. Even Lucas' trophy there spoiled who Masky was.

Mother 3 and Xenoblade are fine, but heaven forbid we spoil Pokémon X and Y.:psycho:
We suppose it's possible you've missed out up till now, so let us explain: in Pokémon, you set out from your hometown on a Pokémon journey, catching Pokémon and fighting battles with them. In Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, you reach the next town and find yourself embroiled in a tale of... No, wait—no spoilers!
Then again, apparently a Mother writer wrote the trophies this time, so maybe he was joking around.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sorry I've been so super quiet. I'll update the supporters list soon, and maybe do some stuff with the OP. maybe. I'm not sure yet.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So guys, is it possible we'll be getting a DLC announcement at E3 or CEO? And how likely is it that it'd be Fiora to promote Xenoblade Chronicles X?

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So guys, is it possible we'll be getting a DLC announcement at E3 or CEO? And how likely is it that it'd be Fiora to promote Xenoblade Chronicles X?
I'd say its very likely that there will be DLC news for Smash during this year's E3 for sure. Whether it will be Fiora to be unveiled there still remains the question (although I would love it if she was unveiled there.)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I highly doubt it'd be Fiora. If anything they'd use an X character to promote X but even the chance of a Xenoblade DLC character being unveiled at E3 is very unlikely.
I'd love to be wrong on both counts though.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sadly, I'm in the camp that believes Ryu will be revealed on E3 since he's got files to back his validity up. Sure there's the possibility of more than one reveal, but we won't really know until more data is revealed after the Lucas patch is complete.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sadly, I'm in the camp that believes Ryu will be revealed on E3 since he's got files to back his validity up. Sure there's the possibility of more than one reveal, but we won't really know until more data is revealed after the Lucas patch is complete.
I think they might reveal Wolf at E3 too since Star Fox is gonna be there and that'd be the best time IMO.

Snake though...;-; I can dream.

Shaymikyu

I'd love for that to happen, though I'm not holding my breath.

I should add that Fiora is my most wanted DLC character now with Lucas in, so I'd love to be added to the list of supporters.

TheLuigiMan64

Smash Rookie
NNID
LuigiMan64
I have complete support for a Fiora DLC in smash. I had recently finished xenoblade 3d (because I didn't get the original and I regret it) and I was desperate to see another xenoblade character added as a fighter. Dunban would have been perfect if he wasn't in Shulk's Final Smash and the same goes for Riki. Then I realized that Fiora was perfect...and then I accidently found this thread.....coincidence? I even put her in the smash ballot already!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Guys, I have a favor to ask.

Mobile browsers aren't exactly the best browsers for me to update the image and text heavy OP, and I've been very busy and don't have much time to use the computer much nowadays; usually only on weekends. So can anyone compile a list of new supporters every now and then and I'll update it on weekends maybe? Just tag me and I'll get to it when I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shaymikyu

I have complete support for a Fiora DLC in smash. I had recently finished xenoblade 3d (because I didn't get the original and I regret it) and I was desperate to see another xenoblade character added as a fighter. Dunban would have been perfect if he wasn't in Shulk's Final Smash and the same goes for Riki. Then I realized that Fiora was perfect...and then I accidently found this thread.....coincidence? I even put her in the smash ballot already!
Had I played Xenoblade before SSB, Riki would have likely been the one I'd root for. I just adore the character and I think his arts would work well for a moveset. As it stands, though, I'm happy he's in Shulk's final smash along with Dunban. Heck, that trio was my main trio for my first run.

I think Fiora fits the best, though. She's almost as important to the plot as Shulk, has unique moveset potential, and is just awesome.

Last edited:
Top Bottom