• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finland's Power Rankings ver 2!

mmKALLL

Smash Cadet
It has been a while since there has been any ranking data from around here, so I'm pleased to present the second edition of Finland's SSBB PR!

Top tier:
1. Heru (75.0) :metaknight:
2. Schwa (70.0) :diddy:
3. Skinutski (65.0) :dedede: :fox: :bowser2: :mario2:

High tier:
4. Loota (56.5) :lucario: :falcon:
5. Susi (52.0) :ness2: :zerosuitsamus:
6. Jebu (51.0) :warioc: :dk2:
7. Jage (47.5) :snake:
8. Vurkyzo (41.5) :falco: :marth: :metaknight:
9. -LzR- (36.5) :rob: :kirby2: :peach: :gw: :popo:
10. Efako (29.5) :zerosuitsamus: :snake:

Mid tier:
11. mmKALLL (23.5) :marth:
12. Cleftor (22.0) :fox:
13. Hillo (15.0) :metaknight:
14. Trifroze (6.0) :snake:
15. Sazen (5.5) :marth:
16. Xylitol (4.5) :lucas:
17. Riolu (3.5) :fox: :ganondorf:

Things to notice:
- Panelists made lists of the top 15 and all were equal in value; used method of counting points averaged the placements in case of ties in a single list.
- Heru, Schwa and Skinutski were in the top three of all lists, in that order.
- The top 13 had the same people on every list.
- mmKALLL actually posted his reasons for each place and did in-depth analysis from tournament results. :)
- One point was given for each person the player was above of on a list, plus one. The number in the brackets is the sum of a player's points.
- The final PR list mainly reflects the general opinion of the high-ranking players in Finland, as many players have similar levels of skill and reasoning from tournament results was not mandatory. However, I feel that this does give a good picture of Finnish top players' relative strength as well.
- I decided to award half a point per list to the bottom players who didn't appear on all lists, to slightly close the gap between the top 13 who appeared on all lists. The extra points are accounted into the complete score, and did not change any standings. They were given out as following: Trifroze +1, Sazen +1, Xylitol +1.5, Riolu +2.

Last edited:

Susi

Smash Apprentice
1. Heru :metaknight:
2. Schwa :diddy:
3. Skinutski :dedede:
4. Loota :lucario:
5. Susi :ness2:
6. Jebu :warioc:
7. Jage :snake:
8. Vurkyzo :falco:
9. -LzR- :gw:
10. Efako :zerosuitsamus:
11. mmKALLL :marth:
12. Cleftor :fox:
13. Hillo :metaknight:

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone except for LzR only have one character next to their name? At least add ZSS next to Susi's Ness and DK next to my Wario. Vurky's Marth should also be there. Fox for Skinutski as well.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I don't think I have ever played a single match with Rob in a tournament. Replace Rob with Peach, I have results with Peach.

Top Bottom