• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Figuring out the turnip glitch

darkatma

Smash Hero
even if it is harnessed, putting a stitchface at the ledge is easily avoidable, the opponent just has to press Z from however close they think they needa be to grab it. and each time it's thrown the distance you can grab it from becomes bigger.

I would like to see this cracked too. I've done it once against a computer falco on FD.

Magus420

Smash Master
What I want to know is if it requires a phantom hit to produce or whatever Magus was talking about.

If thats the case, its pretty impossible to make use of the glitch.
That was just my best guess that both made sense and also fit with the small amount of full video examples I have (all 2 of them).

Also, even if it does actually involve that there'd still be set ways of producing that by using certain attacks from fixed locations from rolls to edges/platforms and such. Might not be able to time it often enough to be too useful as a teams strategy, but you'd at least be able to make a bunch of them for fun, and believe me that match was mad fun xD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
this glitch has been around for so long, and no one's figured it out yet!
here's a really old video of Dabisu and QueenDVS utilizing an infinite super scope to make the item stay out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV1kAGkVDtM

not sure how much it'll help, but i hope it's a piece of this puzzle, at least.

as of this post it's still processing.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, myself and my friend Davis found this out on accident like 3 or more years ago!!!

I think even before us, someone found it out...we couldn't ever figure out what caused it though!!!

Yeah I hope you guys can figure this out, cause I've always wondered if it could be caused on purpose!!!

Thanks for uploading it to youtube sleepy...I don't even have it anymore...XD!!!

:colorful:

Top Bottom