• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight Pitt V - Vudu vs Abate

livelovenintendo

Smash Cadet
Was watching fight pitt v when abate was up against vudujin, I saw most of the match and just saw a bunch of butt whoopin but the question was what did Abate have that Vudu doesn't? could anyone elaborate? much appreciated.

BluEG

Smash Journeyman
Abate won off a mistimed roll by Vudujin on the ledge...Abate is the best weeg, but I think Vudujin looked stronger in the ditto.

Was like a matter of who could outjank, and Vudu has such an awesome, janky luigi :)

Last edited:

Vist

Smash Champion
I only saw a little bit of this match but I think there are some things worth mentioning. Abate is arguably the better player overall these days and probably far more active (supposedly Vudujin has been retired / semiretired for a while now), but Vudujin really excels in floaty match-ups. I would have expected Vudujin's lack of activity to hinder him a lot but he seemed to play really well for most of the event so I wonder if it would have gone any differently had that not been the case. I'm guessing also that they are probably somewhat familiar with each other's playstyles. Anyway, It really looked like Vudujin had the set won if it wasn't for the extremely mistimed ledgeroll.

Top Bottom