• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] DIME 8 Ft. Silent Wolf (Plano, TX)

D

Deleted member

You don't know how dime threads go then, do you?
Gabe: Heres a tournament. I'm a TO, look at me guys! 4th Place!
Aliami: John about last time, inside joke that he made and no one else knows what it means. 50+ I want to meet you posts and then a "Can't make it"
Scotch: 500+ posts about doubles, a ride, or I want to meet you

D

Deleted member

You don't know how dime threads go then, do you?
Gabe: Heres a tournament. I'm a TO, look at me guys! 4th Place!
Aliami: John about last time, inside joke that he made and no one else knows what it means. 50+ I want to meet you posts and then a "Can't make it"
Scotch: 500+ posts about doubles, a ride, or I want to meet you
Holy ****, I'm famous.

D

Deleted member

Hey Gabe, would it be okay if I came before 11 AM? I can't be there at exactly 10 AM.

Last edited by a moderator:

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
:O
Found out that a tourney went to for Brawl 4 years ago had a Melee bracket including Darkrain, Bluezaft, Arc, DoH, Dr. Drew the Dragon, Problem2, Mew... such talent, and I was oblivious to all at the time. Uh, DIME 8 mirite?

D

Deleted member

Trying to learn how to not suck at the game, so anyone who's at least a little bit good should mm me tomorrow. I'm bringing like 20-30 bucks, and I don't want any of that in my pocket when I leave.
I'll MM you and give you a bunch of good tips, Mr.KDJ.

hey guys, i still need a team mate for doubles. i play falco and ganon
Team with Scotch if he isn't teaming with anyone.
If he is teaming with someone and my team mate doesn't show I'll team with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

@People I'm money matching
I'll be wearing a Ness hat (Red top, blue bill w/ Blue marble logo) and a Jigglypuff shirt. Come up to me and let's play those matches!

NoxD

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-2891-1990
This sounds awesome, there might actually be enough representation for 3-5 man crew battles if ya'll want to hang and chill at qqwrrmm aka Tadeo's place afterwards. i will be requesting mm's everywhere as well, so just a heads up awesome skilled players
Thoraxe, remind me over Smash boards if anyone is playing at Tadeo's after the tournament. I live really close to him and won't be able to make it to the tournament, but still want to get some play time in.

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
May or may not be around for the earlier portion of the tourney, but I'm bringing a full setup and tons of hype!

Good luck everyone! The fun is now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Beware of my Falcon Punch.

I'm going to win this tournaments using only Sacred combos.

:yeahboi:

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
I wish I felt more on point with my playing today. :/ Regardless of this, ggs everyone I ENJOYED IT AND THE HYPE WAS NICE.
Hoping to play more people at DIME 9.

Oh, and Tadeo's place hypehype for those who went there for the Smash Bros. after party.

Last edited:

AbsoluteBlack

Smash Apprentice
I'll come in and do proper shoutouts later, but for now, shoutouts to Gabe for an amazingly well run tournament.

And @Sizzle , sorry for missing our MM. About when bracket started after our conversation outside I went to my car to get allergy meds and lay down until they took effect, and then suddenly it was 9:30 and Cole woke me up by telling me that the tourny was over and I needed to get my setups into the car. Next time we're at the same venue I'll make it up for sure. Same goes to my usual MM opponents, you guys know who you are.

Top Bottom