• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 12, 2015] Excelsior Comics and Games SSB Project Melee Tournament (Maynard, Ma)

Excelsior Games

Smash Cadet
Excelsior Comics and Games is hosting a trial Project Melee tournament to see if there is interest in the area.

Venue fee will be $5. This is the come and play fee, this fee can be waved by bring a setup. (TV, Console, SD card, Controllers, and a Copy of Brawl.)
If bringing a setup, Please arrive at least 30 minutes in advance to get it all set up.

Pre-Regristration will be from 6:15 Pm to 6:45 Pm
Tournament will begin at 7:00 Pm and continue till a final victor is reached.
Tournament entry fee will be $3, and that will be paid out as prizes to the Top 3 in cash.

Parking is available behind the Jiffy Lube located at 3 Powder Mill Rd, Maynard, MA 01754.
Temporary parking for setup drop offs is available next to the building to the left when facing the building. This is not permanent parking.

Spread the word! Hopefully we can make this a regular event for all the smashers out there!

Questions comments or concerns,
Email us at
Excelsior@Excelsiorcomicsandgames.com

Smash happy!
Bobby

mcdonaldsjunky

Smash Rookie
NNID
mcdonaldsjunky
I had a really great time at this tournament. The people were very nice, they had a nice set-up, and they had really cheap snack prices! Defiantly if you're in the area come down next Monday for the tournament.

Strawhat Jiggs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Evolzar89
Man the hype is real for this tourney! It's a lot closer than SG and sounds jest as promising! Can't wait to check it out either next week or the week after! THE HYPE INTENSIFIES!

Strawhat Jiggs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Evolzar89
usually quite small we're trying to getmore people to come so we can actually have a bracket, but don't let that stop you from checking it out.

Blurr-kill

Smash Cadet
NNID
Blurr-kil
Well i hope you have enough to start a bracket. Me and my friends have been itching to go to another tournament since last summer when we went to SG. Since we have the 4th and 11th off from school ive been trying to convince my friends to go here , but i think for us its farther than SG and I wouldn't mind it but i think the rest wouldn't be happy to show up and not have a tourney.

Last edited:

Strawhat Jiggs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Evolzar89
Well if you show up then it will increase the likelihood of there being a bracket. If you do end up going defiantly bring a set up if you can. Hopefully you decide to go.

Excelsior Games

Smash Cadet
Fired tonight and had a blast! A thank you to everyone who came out to play with us and a Congratulatios to Disgrace

Bracket available below

challonge.com/excelsiorgames

In the future there will be a date attached to that URL to make finding your event easier!

jakx102

Smash Rookie
I had alot of fun last night even though I had my butt handed to me and my friend made us leave early! I don't know if I'll make it back anytime soon, its quite a long drive from where I live. :(

Strawhat Jiggs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Evolzar89
Well I'm glad you had fun, and I'm glad you could make it! As far as future tournaments go show up when you can and if you can't make it it's no big deal. Hope to see you again at future tournaments!

NOMLSmashLeague

Smash Cadet
Im off on holiday this Monday... I see melee listed in the events for this week. IS IT TRUE>><*#(#$

Top Bottom