• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 12, 2014] B.E.A.S.T 4 (Gothenburg)

Ersijo

Smash Cadet
Awesome! Had no idea that there was real tournaments in Sweden. I'm definitely going!

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I've updated the UK attendants list, there are now more interests from the UK. Now Professor Pro and VA are booked! More high level UK players! We got this! Germany, Sweden... Watch out.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
He's making that extra effort for beast because he wants to prove that he's the best in Europe at Project M, next he wants the worlds best title.

Tekk

Smash Lord
From my short experience, Professor Pro is indeed really good at PM.. Watch out for that snake..

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
After HF-Lan 6 I am super hyped for this gonna up my level so much before hand.....

1 question:
After having a great time being part of the spur of the moment commentators for HF-Lan (literally because I could speak English) I would really love the chance to commentate again. This time though I would prepare myself thoroughly with notes, back stories, the whole lot. I aim to try and get some practice in with any chance I get before hand (UK events which are streamed) and hope to improve. I got a bunch of mixed reactions from the HF-Lan stream but mostly positive I was told? So yeah what would be the likely hood of this happening?

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I would really love the chance to commentate again. This time though I would prepare myself thoroughly with notes, back stories, the whole lot. I aim to try and get some practice in with any chance I get before hand (UK events which are streamed) and hope to improve.

I was thinking the same thing. Get back stories, player rankings in their own region etc. I wouldn't mind commentating but I don't wanna be stuck on the mic for too long like I was at Smashers Reunion. I think there should be at least 6/8 good commentators on rotation.

On that note JJL have you seen that brawl match that you, Prof and myself commentated on between Sinth and Ixis?

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
Interested - list includes just punch of finnish players. What we have talked about, it looks like there is smoething like 15 interested to join this event :). Those on the list plus: me (bËst), PeliQ, Loota, Paju, Sale, Jekku, Zlasher, Novi, RT, Saska and maybe even MasterTK. None of us has confirmed yet, but I think we are all very likely doing our best to make it there! :)

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Will add you guys as well then! It's an interrested list after all, not confirmed list.

Regarding the commentary, I ask you to hold on a bit. We will have an announcement regarding the stream soon-ish!

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
I was thinking the same thing. Get back stories, player rankings in their own region etc. I wouldn't mind commentating but I don't wanna be stuck on the mic for too long like I was at Smashers Reunion. I think there should be at least 6/8 good commentators on rotation.

On that note JJL have you seen that brawl match that you, Prof and myself commentated on between Sinth and Ixis?

nah i haven't yet need to watch that bet it was hilarious.

Will add you guys as well then! It's an interrested list after all, not confirmed list.

Regarding the commentary, I ask you to hold on a bit. We will have an announcement regarding the stream soon-ish!
Okay cool

kiw1

Smash Apprentice
ok guys it seems i can get to this pretty cheap so i will come ;)

can someone house me starting monday till wednesday? would be amazing :)

maybe 2-3 other austrians as well, please that would be really cool :)

e: i heard mike swaggar housing is pretty good :]

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
UK Players
Booked:

Alpha Dash
Fuzzyness
Jolteon
R23
Lumpy
X1-12
Deathgazer
JJLinyard
G00fballz
Scuzz
Professor Pro

Interested:
Kipkosky
VA
Beast
Shifting Shadows
TLA
RWWK The Lust
Shakey
Blizzywolf
Willz

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
UK Players
Booked:
OOC | Alpha Dash
OOC | Professor Pro
OOC | Guin
Fuzzyness
Jolteon
R23
Lumpy
X1-12
Deathgazer
JJLinyard
G00fballz
Scuzz
VA

Interested:
OOC | The Last Dragon
OOC | Gantz
OOC | TLA
OOC | RWWK The Lust
Kipkosky
Beast
Shifting Shadows
Shakey
Blizzywolf
Willz

We're literally trying to get all OOC crew members to come all of us in one room is too hype! Armada and Android experienced an OOC smashfest before so he knows what to ecpect if all of our crew actually come. So far 3 of us have booked, the others are gonna try and book within the next week or so.

Mad J

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. My name is Steve tag MadJ and I was really hoping to come to this. I am a Canadian player and currently travelling Europe. The only problem is I have to see if the dates will work out for me, if I can make it up there then. So my two questions are: When does registration close and where would I sign up.

O ya I also didn't see the housing thread/link. So if someone could redirect me that would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Hey guys. My name is Steve tag MadJ and I was really hoping to come to this. I am a Canadian player and currently travelling Europe. The only problem is I have to see if the dates will work out for me, if I can make it up there then. So my two questions are: When does registration close and where would I sign up.

O ya I also didn't see the housing thread/link. So if someone could redirect me that would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
I think we register at the venue. And we can stay at the venue as well.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Im all booked and set for this so it's very likely I'll be coming. Jolteon said he won't fully believe it until I board the plane with him though lol...

Is GimR deuinitely coming to this btw? VGBC hype!

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
European exposure is depending on GimR. More Americans need to come to this! I think this is a good year for Smash anyway, by 2015 Apex will be stacked with European players, I just hopefully the good players don't go into retirement by then.... Armada.....

Inb4 3 UK Teams make top 5 in doubles. Teams: OOC (Professor Pro & Alpha Dash), VA & Kipkosky, Fuzzyness & Jolteon. Get at me Europe!

Last edited:

eplb

Smash Rookie
Hi, I want to go, however I can only arrive monday the 10th, and leave monday the 17th, otherwise I'll leave to soon or I'll arrive mid-event. Thus I'm interrested (my in-game name is BeLia, from france). I'll book as soon as I'll know i'll have a place to rest.

Salepate

Smash Cadet
There's another french that goes by the name of "PandaSoldier" who might be interested in coming to this tournament!

Vegard

Smash Lord
ok guys it seems i can get to this pretty cheap so i will come ;)

can someone house me starting monday till wednesday? would be amazing :)

maybe 2-3 other austrians as well, please that would be really cool :)

e: i heard mike swaggar housing is pretty good :]
reeeeemaaaaaaattcchhh!!!!

pheX

Smash Apprentice
I am also interested in MM. NamiNami? :D We could rematch. I hope this time it won't go the other way around, lol.

Armada

Smash Lord
Hi, I want to go, however I can only arrive monday the 10th, and leave monday the 17th, otherwise I'll leave to soon or I'll arrive mid-event. Thus I'm interrested (my in-game name is BeLia, from france). I'll book as soon as I'll know i'll have a place to rest.
Im looking for housing for you.
Will respond tomorrow =)

Can everyone that is confirmed here sign up on FB (as long as you don't have some very solid reason for not doing it). It makes stuff easier and more people motivated if many people show up. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom