• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Jun 6, 2015] NEG Presents: NC Arcadian **NEW LOCATION PLEASE LOOK** (Raleigh, North Carolina)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

The fastest growing Smash Bros tournament series in NC history!!! Keep up the good work, RDU!!!

PLEASE Like Our Facebook Page Here

When: Saturday, June 6th

Week: Melee Arcadian
- The stipulation of this event is you can not enter if you have ever been power ranked in any state's "official" Melee PR's. That being said this is a great opportunity for the unproven to come test themselves!
- If you wish to enter doubles for this event, please follow this link

Schedule: Doors open at 4PM signups start then, Doubles will start at 4:30PM, Singles is projected to start at around 7PM
Venue fee: $10
Entry fee: $5 Singles

Payout: 1st/2nd/3rd -> 60%/30%/10%
Less than 8 entrants will result in 65%/35% split.
28> will result in 50%/25%/15%/10% split
48> will result in 45%/20%/15%/10%/5%x2
96> will result in 40%/20%/15%/10%/5%x2/2.5%x2

Rules
64: http://smashboards.com/rulesets/smash-64/

Melee: http://www.apex-series.com/rules/melee/
Our only deviation from the rules in the link above, is that DK 64 is NOT a legal stage in Doubles

PM Rules:
Singles: Yoshis Story, BattleField, SmashVille, PokemonStadium 2, Dreamland
singles Couterpick: Fountain of Dreams, Wario Ware, Norfair, Final Desitnation, Green Hill Zone.

2 Bans. 1-2-1 Strike.

Doubles: BattleField, SmashVille, PokemonStadium 2, Green Hill Zone, Dreamland
Doubles Couterpick: Norfair, Final Desitnation, Wario Ware, Lylat, Distant Planet

2 Bans. 1-2-1 Strike.

WiiU Rules: 2 Stock, 6 Min NO CUSTOMS

Last edited:

Mephisto_

Smash Rookie
Wait, so is there a tournament every week which switches games bi-weekly? Or is there a tournament bi-weekly which switches games every time?

jaedong

Smash Journeyman
Dark Hart, I think I realized why I know you. Wasn't there once a player by the name "Darkness of Hearts" (peach player maybe?) that people often confused with you? I remember someone saying "no thats not darkness of hearts, that Dark Hart. He's really good, he mains zelda" and THAT is how I think I know you.

Last edited:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Dark Hart, I think I realized why I know you. Wasn't there once a player by the name "Darkness of Hearts" (peach player maybe?) that people often confused with you? I remember someone saying "no thats not darkness of hearts, that Dark Hart. He's really good, he mains zelda" and THAT is how I think I know you.
Yea, in like 2010/2011 there were some people that would confuse me with DoH for some reason, could never figure out why though.

vZakat

Half Genie
Lucas, I'll never get tired of your avatar. Also I might be there this sunday. No promises though. >_>

NaPKiNG

Smash Rookie
NNID
fiagaman
3DS FC
1676-3723-6722
This sounds amazing. Hopefully I can come and get my ass kicked... ya know, its good practice :)

Last edited:

Dublio

Smash Ace
Last event was fun, so I'll be coming to this too. I'll be bringing a full set-up as well. I noticed that NC doesn't have any of its finals put up as videos. If you guys want, play the matches on my wii U and save the replays so I can upload them to Youtube later. That way, other people can see how good NC smashers really are.

If anyone's coming to this, feel free to money match me. I need to record myself and improve and all that jazz.

Last edited:
Top Bottom