• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fan Art: Shoes

TweetyPurd

Smash Apprentice
Original Post updated! now just convince sakurai to release more characters! ;)

D

Deleted member

This didn't really need to be a thing but I'll be damned if I'm not glad it is.

I'll take 10 pairs of the Lucario shoes!

Last edited by a moderator:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Bro these are fantastic. I'd throw my money for a couple pairs of shoes.

TweetyPurd

Smash Apprentice
Its been a long time coming, but new shoes are out!
I will have the remaining ones done soon now that i am in my mid-year break from uni :)
enjoy!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, it's feet you're in to

Last edited:

TweetyPurd

Smash Apprentice
I feel Yoshi's shell is a little too dark on that heel but Sheik and 'Zard look excellent.
Thank you so much for the input! I will try to be a bit more careful with my shading in future
I have updated the original post with Greninja and Ike! be sure to check them out as i feel they are some of my better ones.
Stay tuned, i have the last two shoes coming either later today or early tomorrow. thanks again!

Minty_

Smash Apprentice
Wow, you really like shoes, huh? Well done. I look forward to seeing Ness shoes when he is announced/released...

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I like Ike's. It has a slight hefty brawler feel to it, which isn't all too present in Ike's design but does rather fit with his powerful yet mostly comboless playstyle.

Greninja I feel I really should like because the design is so expertly and ingeniously crafted but, for some reason or another I find it little more than meh. It's probably just my disinterest in the character I guess.

Edit: Perhaps the tongue could be longer and fold back on itself?

Last edited:

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
I feel like I have to respond every time you update to say how awesome these are lol.

I'm no athlete, and I love me some sneakers, and Diddy's my main, so I would for sure pick those out

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
All these are beast!!! But I want you to rework Bowser's. It's too fat for me and he's my anticipated main.

If you make one that suits my fancy I'd definitely buy one :D

EDIT: If it was more like Mario or Link's in shape but kept the original design.. I will die.

Last edited:

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Just sayin, I'd wear Lucario's and Pit's shoe so hard.

I was expecting Kirby's to be a Croc.

We need Palutena, Pac-Man, Brawler Mii, Gunner Mii and Swordsman Mii! Love your work!

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Where can I buy Marths or Links!?

Ok when I get older and have some money I will take a pick of someones design you made and ask for a shoe to be made for me!

Last edited:

yoonb

Smash Journeyman
I would totally ball in those Mega Man shoes. And as a Knicks fan, I would love to see my boys wear it, too.

The others looks great, too! Great work, I'm really impressed.

TweetyPurd

Smash Apprentice
Thank you everyone so much for all the feedback, i have a great time reading it all
(some of you are rather humourous)
Original Post updated with Pacman and Palutena
At the moment i am not planning on doing the Miis, as they have so much variation i feel that trying to narrow it down into just one (or three) shoes wouldnt do them justice
I will do Game and Watch once he is on the official website, and once another character is annouced
(due to that i do them in pairs, and i need the official artowkr for the character)
thank you all again, i hope you like them, and post feedback as its very helpful for me

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
Damn Dude you could make a business if you did these designs for every character in smash

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
What you could do at the end is make a super smash bros shoe with the smash logo and make a blue and red since the name logo has blue flames and red on the inside.

TweetyPurd

Smash Apprentice
You should do a Kickstarter to make these into actual shoes!
As Ryuu said, licencing would be a huge issue, especially with nintendo.
They even shut down a group wanting to make a metroid movie not for profit, which was on kickstarter.

I would 100% support it if nintendo wanted to make this happen, although i do doubt it
When i have them all done (once the game is released) i will make some sort of attempt at contacting nintendo

Again, thank you all for the feedback, its really encouraging for a small designer like myself.

Edit: also feel free to private message me about any questions to do with anything, ill do my best to answer helpfully :)

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I feel sold at Palutena's (and Pit's of course). Take my hearts! <3
Get it? You know, because hearts is the currency in Kid Icarus? :p

NoiseHERO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NoiseHERO
3DS FC
4038-7106-6271
I'd wear luigi on one foot, mario on the other.

But wait you can just post fanart in this forum section? : O

/too lazy to draw anything for free right now though. <_<

Ryan.

Smash Lord
It's been awhile since I've seen this thread, love all the updates! Palutena's shoe is awesome.

Top Bottom