• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Amiibo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zionaze

Smash Ace
Random topic with a random question.

Will Falco have an Amiibo? If so what wave? Also...

Judging from this picture, will he have those darn dreaded plastic sticks of doom?
Unlike Fox who floats with the tip of his boots, Falco has 1 solid foot implanted on the floor, however will his left leg be omitted of plastic? Find out on the next time of Falconball Z!

No seriously I hate those plastic slabs. Whats the likelihood of Falco being shackled to the ground by it?
#FightForFalco #FreeFalco #FalcoPrefersNoPlastic

NNID
CRQ-L-07
3DS FC
4854-6608-1552
A Falco amiibo would be wonderful, but he probably won't be released until they start doing unlockable characters. I'd say he'll be the first wave of that lot, and he'll probably have some plastic supporting his left shoe there. I just hope it's not some ugly color...

Zionaze

Smash Ace
if he has to have plastic i hope its like the Samus amiibo where it just looks like he has heels or something

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well, didn't they say they're gonna make the amiibos of all 48 fighters in the game?
And judging by his Smash 4 artwork, I seriously doubt he'll have one of those plastic slabs things on him. I really don't like seeing those on my Link and Rosalina amiibos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom