• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Facebook Groups (LINKS)

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Michigan's group is a closed group.
Ought to remove it.

EDIT: add the same for the Columbus group.

Last edited:

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
Michigan's group is a closed group.
Ought to remove it.

EDIT: add the same for the Columbus group.
Nearly every group is closed, you just need to send a join request and an admin will approve you. Closed =/= private or secret, its just a level of defense against spam and boys bots

Last edited:

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Nearly every group is closed, you just need to send a join request and an admin will approve you. Closed =/= private or secret, its just a level of defense against spam and boys
My bad.

Fortress

Smash Master
www.facebook.com/groups/siouxcitysmash

A group thats in the northwestern corner of Iowa, southeastern South Dakota, and Northeastern Nebraska.
Sioux City, IA
North Sioux City, SD
South Sioux City, NE
You're somewhat close to the Billings, MT scene, if you wind up traveling in that direction. You might be the one who posted to our page a little while ago, actually.

Tyler Berglund

Smash Rookie
North Dakota smash group

Help this grow, I literally dont have a single person to practice with, which is very sad and I would like to change that!

Cant get better if there isnt anyone to play!

Need moderators from: Fargo, Grand Forks, and Bismarck

Last edited:

Droc

Smash Rookie
Found a weekly tourney on my day off thanks guys! now just need a ride

puddinINC

Smash Rookie
https://www.facebook.com/puddinINC/

That's the link to page. NEPA and surrounding areas. So New York and Philly are only an hour away. This has the potential to be a really fun time people. Just in my house alone I can easily fit a hundred people. The more engaging everyone is the more plugs I can get. Like lunch trucks outside ready to go or other ****. If your interested then share it and spread it around. I just made the page today so it's fresh. I

ikonino

Smash Rookie
facebook groups have been steadily replacing regional boards for a lot of areas. it's a great way to find local fests, rides to tournies or talk about smash.

post your groups and i'll add them to the list. i don't add inactive or tiny groups.

West Coast

Southwest

Midwest

South

East Coast
Canada

Europe

Latin America

International
LMAO my country's facebook doesen't have any posts, there's anywhere else where i can play melee? since i've never even met someone in my country who knows what is a gamecube lol

Top Bottom