• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Facebook Groups (LINKS)

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
Is there an upstate new york melee group? I realize there's not a lot of players in the region but you'd think there'd at least be a group for it

FluiD

Smash Apprentice
Sweet this helps alot, i got into the chicago land melee and started following some weeklies that have continued to grow. Pretty awesome considering its the Midwest

(G-S.N) Chicago Ben

Smash Apprentice
So how does the Nor Cal facebook work and how do you get in?Its all privatized. I mean I've only gone to Rule 6 but I still wanna know the upcoming stuff.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm about to update this thread everything for the most current post to oldest.

So please continue to post groups for newer players to get into!

I know Lovage isn't completely interested in maintaing this thread atm if there is someone that would like to please let me know

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh, honestly I just saw Idaho.

Isn't Idaho MW? I might be that bad in geography

I'm just going to assume I"m wrong and put it in WC

Last edited:

Goxplex

Smash Apprentice
Pana, Central America - http://www.facebook.com/groups/SmashPanama/

Also, I think you should put Mexico (North America), Dominican Republic (Central America/Caribbean), Venezuela (South America), Chile (South America), and Panamá in a same category named Latin America to make it less geographically incorrect. :p

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
If a group wants to be added or the list should be edit in some way, just tag me in your post. It's the easiest and fastest way to get the op edited :p

Edit: Added those two groups and rearranged the Latin American ones as you suggested.

Last edited:

Boomhound

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom