• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Experienced TO's Looking To Host Melee Events in Vacaville

CGL DrDoubleDee

Smash Cadet
NNID
DrDoubleDee
What's up everyone,
My name is Jay, I'm the founder of Cerberus Gaming League, a NorCal esports event hosting organization I started with my friends last year. We ran two series of successful Smash 4 tournaments for about a year before deciding to move on, and now we're looking to start a Super Smash Bros. Melee bi-weekly in Vacaville.

We have a steady partnership with a large venue, experience running events up to 100+ people, access to multiple setups, and I run our professional quality Twitch stream for each of our events.

I just have one question. Is the Fairfield / Vacaville / Davis / Sac / and possibly even Bay Area scene ready and or willing to come to an event in Vacaville? I've heard from a few people that the Sac scene doesn't really travel out to events, but maybe they need more incentive. One of our largest payouts for a Smash 4 event was $700 for 1st place in a 92 man tournament. We always throw large pot bonuses when the community supports our events, and would love to do that for Melee as well.

I know we can provide a lot of value to the community, but I just need to know if the surrounding cities would come check us out!

Please comment below if you're interested, as well as where you come from,or if you know anyone or a group who would be!
If we gain enough interest, we could host our first event as early as the end of this month :)

Top Bottom