• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2014 VODs (720p, tagged and searchable)

Urz

Smash Cadet
All 107 broadcasted matches are now in the archive.

Iguana

Smash Cadet
This is AMAZING. Thank you so much for doing this, bookmarking immediately. Questions: Are you planning on adding older tournaments? And do you plan on adding SSB64 tournaments?

Urz

Smash Cadet
Questions: Are you planning on adding older tournaments? And do you plan on adding SSB64 tournaments?
Yes to both questions.

You can follow me on Twitter and where I'll be announcing when I add things (@urzo).

I see the YouTube symbol with these videos so I wonder if they cone from a YouTube channel?
If you click the YouTube icon in the lower right of the video, it will take you to the same video on the YouTube website. All videos in the archive are hosted on YouTube.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Wow, amazing! And here I was always going on youtube hoping and praying someone made a playlist for pools. Now I can really watch a good chunk of the tournament I wouldn't be able to find on youtube otherwise, thanks dude you are awesome for making this.

Top Bottom