• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event Preview: H.E.A.T. - A Middle Eastern Smash Major

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
While many are looking at the United states this coming weekend with Paragon on the way there is another major happening across the sea: H.E.A.T. Pulling in sponsors like Red Bull, Sony, Virgin Megastore, and +UPlay it is taking place in Doha, Quatar.

The tournament will have Smash for Wii U with customs on for those interested. Several regional threats have already preregistered to enter including:

Abdul - Coming from Saudi Arabia he is a well know Pacman from the region. He's has a lot of traps and tricks in his arsenal and has the potential to take the tournament.

Spy - Having made a great debut at KOFGCC Spy is coming to compete from Bahrain. He plays Captain Falcon, has great combs, and his speed and adaptation are phenomenal He can surely show people his moves!

TheFinalHeart - 16 years old and Quatar's hero he consistently makes top 3 at every tournament he attends. His Sonic is a force to be reckoned with

The tournament is set to place place September 3rd through the 4th so for those with free time during the weekday be sure to tune in and see some of the excellent talent attending. The stream will be provided by SoaringFalconTournaments and more information is available on its Smashboards thread.

SmashCapps wants to thank TheArabSamurai for help with this article. Be sure to follow @TheArabSamurai to keep up with Middle Eastern Smash and follow @SmashCapps on Twitter to keep up with his writing adventures.

Quickhero

Smash Ace
NNID
Quickbobhero
3DS FC
4441-9316-1706
Eyy I'm glad the Middle Easterners are representing, I only wish I had the time to actually compete in tournaments to represent with them lol.

TheArabSamurai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheArabSamurai
3DS FC
5172-1967-5562
Heyo! Thank you so much for the great article and shoutout! <3 You're the best.

Smash Ace
Didn't Omni already callout the customs? Wonder why they still allow them...

Casval

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RX-104
Cool, I'll definitely tune in for a few matches. I'd like to see how the Middle Eastern meta has evolved compared to the US meta. I know that Japan plays slightly different from the US, so perhaps we might see some tactics from the Middle East that we can pick up on.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Cool, I'll definitely tune in for a few matches. I'd like to see how the Middle Eastern meta has evolved compared to the US meta. I know that Japan plays slightly different from the US, so perhaps we might see some tactics from the Middle East that we can pick up on.
Youd see a lot of explosive combos

coughtinkmainscough

Rambeard

Smash Apprentice
I didn't even know there was such a scene in the Middle East. This is awesome to see.

Top Bottom