• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EvenMatchupGaming Hosting 'Ontario Invitational' 7:30-9 On Twitch

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Today, the embargo for streamers is up! As such, Smashboards affiliate EvenMatchupGaming, or EMG for short, is going to be running a small tournament of sorts with several players from Ontario, Canada. They hope to showcase the game's competitive side, and viewers will get to watch high-level players going at it with Gamecube controllers and no Internet latency.

Toronto Joe, Coffeeblack, V115, Blacktwins, Chris Fisch, Coastward, Blitz, and ProZak will be competing in a two-stock, double elimination bracket that is planned to start at 7:30 PM tonight. It should last approximately 90 minutes.

Check out the stream here!

Have you been watching streams today? What do you think of Smash Wii U so far? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit got snuck up on by this release date. Be surprised with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

KrymsonSkyz

Smash Apprentice
Keep in mind the stream might be running late because Toronto weather is God-awful right now.

SuperHyperMegaTurbo

Smash Cadet
Stream was hype!
I'm not a big Melee fan, but I have to say my favorite part was the Fox ditto on FD that lasted 70 seconds. That was awesome!

Fox looks so good, Shulk looks amazing... Ness, Captain Falcon, and Robin, too... everything is just amazing.
Cannot wait for Friday.

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
frick! was at work! do they have a recording up?

WT!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WT_Smash
3DS FC
4597-0015-7814
Switch FC
SW-3650-7945-8401
We had an embargo?

Green_Kirby

Smash Rookie
Omfg... I want to watch more stream i'm sick of watching LoZ Tp 10 hours a day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom