• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Episode 168 - The Week Be4 Smash

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
"Show Me Your News!" is Smashboards' original Super Smash Bros. Brawl podcast from 2007, which continues to cover the latest video game news today!

IN THIS EPISODE:
New Wii U Stages and the "Tower of Smash" Rumor in the Smash Bros. Update, NinjaLink's Smash Bros. 3DS impressions, and Tokyo Game Show 2014 are discussed. Also, the sale of Mojang to Microsoft is official, PlayStation TV is a couple weeks away, the establishment of Shinra Technologies is our Hilarity of the Weak and much more! Our guest is NinjaLink – veteran competitive Smash Bros. player, early analyst for Smash 4, and long-time friend of the show. Youko, Solharath, Eevee, and NinjaLink break down the latest news from the gaming world!

Will you be at Big House 4 this weekend? Youko and Solharath will be there as well, so stop by, say hi, and challenge them to a Smash 3DS match!

Check out the episode overview and listen to or download the .mp3 on the Show Me Your News website!

WaveDashCash

Smash Apprentice
Tower of Smash sounds like such a good idea. It almost reminds of the way other fighting game franchises handle their Adventure Modes.

If this rumor is indeed true, I'd happily take this as a replacement to the Subspace Emissary. It wouldn't be nearly as cool, but it's SOMETHING.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Tower of Smash reminds me of some of the Kirby games, with the most recent one being Kirby's Return to Dreamland. It had certain modes with stuff like Tower of Smash. I'm guessing Sakurai must have created that mode based off his Kirby games.

proxibomb

Smash Clown
Tower of Smash reminds me of some of the Kirby games, with the most recent one being Kirby's Return to Dreamland. It had certain modes with stuff like Tower of Smash. I'm guessing Sakurai must have created that mode based off his Kirby games.
Sakurai stopped making Kirby games after Kirby Air Ride though...

Top Bottom