• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Of The Federation - Sylux For SSB4 DLC! Discussion moved to social group.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Sylux_zpsawe3utgb.png

You can thank @N3ON for making this for me. Go ahead and wear is as a supporter if you wish~

Last edited:

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
@ Varia31 Varia31 Problem with making Sylux a ranged fighter is that its primary weapon is close-to-mid-ranged at best. If anything, I would think Sylux would favor a style similar to Zamus's... get in, do some damage, bug out. And as previously noted, leave some nasty presents in the process~
But if Sylux has a moveset based on the Hunter Affinity Weapons, then it will have mainly long ranged attacks, as Sylux's Shock Coil was really the only true mid/close range weapon since you had to be in a certain distance before it would start hitting enemies. Magmaul and Battle Hammer technically qualify, but at least they could be used a bit at longer ranges, and the Judicator is only close range when it's in Noxus' possession and he's building up a charge shot, allowing him to freeze enemies.

I suppose a quicker playstyle like ZSS could work too, but I would love to see a Metroid character actually play like a Metroid character, y'know? It's all about firepower in the Metroid games, yet even the main character (Samus in her armor) doesn't have a lot of projectiles in Smash.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
sylux amiibo.png

I would buy this instantly.

It's all about firepower in the Metroid games, yet even the main character (Samus in her armor) doesn't have a lot of projectiles in Smash.
Charge Shot, Missiles, Morph Ball Bomb.

Three projectiles, four if you count both missiles as one.

And we have a candidate who can outgun Samus Smash-wise.

Last edited:

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
View attachment 43235

I would buy this instantly.

Charge Shot, Missiles, Morph Ball Bomb.

Three projectiles, four if you count both missiles as one.

And we have a candidate who can outgun Samus Smash-wise.
Yes, but it's incredibly basic compared to what she has actually used before. She simply has a much wider and more vast arsenal than what she's got in Smash. And what I'm getting at is that I would love it if she played more long range based too, as is her canonical preference to combat.

If I could change the way she fights in Smash, I would her mainly be mainly long range based like how we've been discussing Sylux and comparing to Radec. She's proven to be powerful and formidable in close-combat, but she always has emphasized firepower, and Smash seems to underplay that to me. Radec uses attacks that exclusively utilize a large amount of weapons and tools from Killzone, so why can't Samus? Even Mega Man's moveset is pretty faithful to his games, but Samus' isn't really, particularly outside her special moves. I would even feel better if her smash (super) missiles had killpower again, but they don't. Oh well. Don't get me wrong, I'm like how she plays, and I feel the most at home using her, but I just feel she has never really been done justice in her portrayal in Smash. Can you see where I'm coming from? This just how I see things...

But enough about Miss Aran. On topic, I'd totally buy the Sylux Amiibo in a heartbeat!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Yes, but it's incredibly basic compared to what she has actually used before. She simply has a much wider and more vast arsenal than what she's got in Smash. And what I'm getting at is that I would love it if she played more long range based too, as is her canonical preference to combat.

If I could change the way she fights in Smash, I would her mainly be mainly long range based like how we've been discussing Sylux and comparing to Radec. She's proven to be powerful and formidable in close-combat, but she always has emphasized firepower, and Smash seems to underplay that to me. Radec uses attacks that exclusively utilize a large amount of weapons and tools from Killzone, so why can't Samus? Even Mega Man's moveset is pretty faithful to his games, but Samus' isn't really, particularly outside her special moves. I would even feel better if her smash (super) missiles had killpower again, but they don't. Oh well. Don't get me wrong, I'm like how she plays, and I feel the most at home using her, but I just feel she has never really been done justice in her portrayal in Smash. Can you see where I'm coming from? This just how I see things...

But enough about Miss Aran. On topic, I'd totally buy the Sylux Amiibo in a heartbeat!
Smash was created in a time where Metroid 1) was on hiatus and 2) didn't have that massive a selection of non-OP weapons in the games to adapt. Only until Prime did we see powerful weapons like the Plasma/Light/Phazon Beams and the six Affinity Weapons, so it's understandable to see Samus stripped down, so to speak. The beauty of Sylux is, besides giving Metroid a rep that can do the series justice(besides Ridley but we all know what's the fuss with that), it also displays, like you said, the firepower Metroid is known for, given the amount of weapons Sylux can use plus whatever creative liberties can be taken(since Smash isn't always faithful anyway), such as allowing the Judicator to freeze when Noxus can only do it, for example.

And yeah, DLC Amiibos need to happen.

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
@ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A Yeah, good point. Still, I would have liked to see a fresh take on her in the new Smash, especially after Other M. But oh well, maybe another time, assuming more Smash games come.

On Sylux, I would hope that they would give Sylux its trademark growls and roars when it gets hurt or KO'd. That would further seal the deal for me.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
On Sylux, I would hope that they would give Sylux its trademark growls and roars when it gets hurt or KO'd. That would further seal the deal for me.
While I agree, I wouldn't be opposed to giving Smash Sylux a voice. Say there were indeed a new Metroid in the making, which resolves the Corruption cliffhanger. If the hypothetical DLC(admittedly unlikely as it is) came close to whatever new Metroid were being made's release date, that would be a perfect opportunity to integrate that aspect of the character, if any. Imagine a potential trailer, possibly ending the animated segment with some typical badass quote, voiced, to put an end to speculation on Sylux's gender. I think that would be awesome, regardless of what it turns out to be. Of course, the roars would be a nostalgia trip hitting like a freight train, but I'm open to a voice after all these years.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Also a fun fact: Sound effects from Hunters were used in the show "How It's Made" (the sounds heard near the end of the intro where Samus is in battle are in this show's opening and cutaway tunes) and in "The Batman" (in the episode that introduced the supercomputer "D.A.V.E.", tunes from the main menu song of Hunters can be heard as D.A.V.E. is being created).

Oh and add me to the support list. :p
I couldn't find anything in How it's Made.

On The Batman, however, I legitimately thought it was a joke. The background noises disguise it, but I can safely say it's there.

@ Varia31 Varia31 if you haven't tried yet, it's in Season 3, Gotham's Ultimate Criminal Mastermind.

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
I couldn't find anything in How it's Made.

On The Batman, however, I legitimately thought it was a joke. The background noises disguise it, but I can safely say it's there.

@ Varia31 Varia31 if you haven't tried yet, it's in Season 3, Gotham's Ultimate Criminal Mastermind.
My mistake; the tune actually plays during the cutaway and returning bumpers.

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
Yep, I heard it in The Batman's "Ultimate Criminal Mastermind" episode there. It's pretty funny that that's in there. I never paid attention before!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Have some laughs.

shaq.png

Also, anyone got any further ideas for discussion? I'm kind of dry atm and I don't want the thread to die. :sadsheep:

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I'd be happy to support Sylux - especially if it's a way to continue the Metroid series.

EDIT: So to incorporate Sylux into another Metroid game, where do you think would be a good place to start, after Metroid Prime 3 or after Fusion?

Last edited:

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
Well guys, now may be our chance! It's worth a shot at least. Go to the Smash website and cast your vote for who you would like to see as a character in the future! You type the character's name, the game they come from, and your reason for wanting to see them. I voted for Sylux, naturally. ;)

Here's a link for convenience: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
--
I'd be happy to support Sylux - especially if it's a way to continue the Metroid series.

EDIT: So to incorporate Sylux into another Metroid game, where do you think would be a good place to start, after Metroid Prime 3 or after Fusion?
I think Fusion would be good. I have this idea that Sylux may have seen the Federation's corruption early on, which is why it harbors hatred. Now that Samus may be on the run, it would begrudgingly (because she was their ally) assist her in bringing down the Federation. If not, then Prime 3 would work for the idea that Sylux is pursuing Samus for its own purposes (e.g. Revenge or whatever).

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
This is our chance to be heard. I put in a brief, yet comprehensive list on reasons in that ballot @ Varia31 Varia31 linked to, so let's all vote and give our blue Cylosian Hunter a chance to shine and give Metroid the rep it deserves.

On that matter, we really should discuss more things. What else could we expand on? Voice, victory animations, music, a possible trailer...come on guys, throw ideas around! We have a decent chance now!

Last edited:

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
For victory animations? That double slash and roar that Sylux did in the opening for Hunters is a perfect candidate for a victory animation. Another could be it looking around, making calibrations on the Shock Coil, and then going Lock Jaw and hovering away. Voice? I'd love it to just have its trademark roars and growls. It's the only actual voice that it's had, so if not that, then give it the silent treatment, like they gave to Samus.

Trailer? I'd have to think on that one...
For music, I think a more upbeat rock oriented version of the item acquisition fanfare Samus uses would work, much like how Meta Knight uses a heavy guitar version of the Kirby fanfare. But really, Sylux should have a remastered snippet of its own theme for its victory music.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Roy and K.Rool voted for, all that's left for now is Rayman, Isaac and Sylux. I'd like to say so many more, but I'll just leave it at these five initial responses from five separate devices.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
For victory animations? That double slash and roar that Sylux did in the opening for Hunters is a perfect candidate for a victory animation. Another could be it looking around, making calibrations on the Shock Coil, and then going Lock Jaw and hovering away. Voice? I'd love it to just have its trademark roars and growls. It's the only actual voice that it's had, so if not that, then give it the silent treatment, like they gave to Samus.

Trailer? I'd have to think on that one...
For music, I think a more upbeat rock oriented version of the item acquisition fanfare Samus uses would work, much like how Meta Knight uses a heavy guitar version of the Kirby fanfare. But really, Sylux should have a remastered snippet of its own theme for its victory music.
That movement in the Hunters opening is a given for a victory animation, though we still need two more of those. Maybe a call back to Sylux's official art with it posing just like it did there? Unless those would be better served as taunts.

Reminds me, I posted a large infodump on Page 2 or 3 of this thread. There was a small snippet of Sylux's theme that went unused in Hunters. That would be a perfect victory theme.

Roy and K.Rool voted for, all that's left for now is Rayman, Isaac and Sylux. I'd like to say so many more, but I'll just leave it at these five initial responses from five separate devices.
The vote is appreciated. Might not be much in comparison to the big names, but it helps.

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
Well according to this tweet: http://www.twitter.com/AlwaysNintendo/status/584540190565339136 we have a Metroid character on the front runners of early poll results. Right now, we have Rundas. Now while I like Rundas a lot, and would totally be fine with him making it in (heck, I just want some kind of attention for Metroid), I would love to see Sylux. Don't give up guys! Keep on voting for our mysterious blue mercenary!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well according to this tweet: http://www.twitter.com/AlwaysNintendo/status/584540190565339136 we have a Metroid character on the front runners of early poll results. Right now, we have Rundas. Now while I like Rundas a lot, and would totally be fine with him making it in (heck, I just want some kind of attention for Metroid), I would love to see Sylux. Don't give up guys! Keep on voting for our mysterious blue mercenary!
I honestly think that something like this is easily faked.

I'd be totally fine with Rundas too, but come on...he's dead and we need more villains. :V

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'd suggest that people vote for Sylux if they're willing to share the love. Even if his chances of getting into Smash as a playable character are slim to none, the support would serve to remind Nintendo of how popular Metroid is and how much we'd love to see the character (and, by extension, other 'Troids) return.

Octavium

''Fear doesn't stop death, it stops life.''
Your retina to your occipital lobe as you read.
I'd suggest that people vote for Sylux if they're willing to share the love. Even if his chances of getting into Smash as a playable character are slim to none, the support would serve to remind Nintendo of how popular Metroid is and how much we'd love to see the character (and, by extension, other 'Troids) return.
Yeah we got the short end of the stick, only getting two (technically one) character in smash 4. I'm pretty nervous about Metroid's popularity nowadays, if they stop releasing new titles to the series, because of their own mess not selling well (MOM), it would seriously suck.

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
I've tried using Twitter to spread #VoteSylux, complete with a link and picture. I suggest we retweet and try to spread this further. Have we other methods of spreading the word?

Here's my Tweet if any of you wish to retweet it! http://www.twitter.com/Varia31/status/583842332220370945

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I've tried using Twitter to spread #VoteSylux, complete with a link and picture. I suggest we retweet and try to spread this further. Have we other methods of spreading the word?

Here's my Tweet if any of you wish to retweet it! http://www.twitter.com/Varia31/status/583842332220370945
Retweeted that.

The only other real methods I see could be an explanatory YouTube video to repost places, or if we have more creative minds, going to Tumblr or Reddit with promotional images wouldn't be out of the question.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So, according to this thread...let's see what Sylux has against it as a rep.

Already in:
1. The character is already in the game as a playable fighter.
2. The character is already in the game as an assist trophy.
3. The character is already in the game as a stage boss.
4. The character can appear in the arena, in some other form (Final Smash, Enemy, Pokeball, etc).
Not a Special Snowflake:
5. The character would fight too similar to a different character.
6. The character has no defining / unique traits in general.
7. The character’s most likely move-set wouldn’t work in Smash.
8. The character has no, “fighting spirit”.
Too….:
9. The character is too erotic/ would need to be heavily censored.
10. The character is known to be big, compared to other fighter(s).
11. The character is known to be small, compared to other fighter(s).
12. The character doesn’t work due to technical limitations.
Unknown Issues:
13. The character is generally unknown.
14. The character is unknown in America.
15. The character is unknown in Japan.
16. The character is unknown in Europe.
Representation Issues:
17.The character has been dropped from consideration in the past.
18.The series has too many fighting characters already.
19. The series is not popular enough to warrant (additional) representation.
20. The character is not important within the game universe
21. The creator of the character won’t allow their character in Smash.
22. The character is not iconic enough.
3rd Party Issues:
23. The (third party) character has only one game.
24. The (third party) company already has one character in the game.
25. The character does not have a strong association with Nintendo.
26. The character does not have a strong association with video games.
27. It’s f***ing Goku.

5 is entirely possible despite our ideas, 13 is a big roadblock, 20 and 22 are also pretty notable. That shouldn't stop us, though, Metroid needs another character.

Anyway, anyone got more ideas for promotion?

Last edited:

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
If there's one advantage that Rundas has, it's that he has a more noteworthy role in one of the bigger main games, unfortunately. Point #13 is a good reason, but it seems to me that more obscure characters aren't out of the question ever since I've been playing Smash. I mean, I think point #19 is more of a legitimate reason, since Metroid - as much as I'd like it to be - isn't as popular as Nintendo's other series.

Still, I'm considering throwing together a video to upload that'll promote Sylux. Heck, I might even make another that also ask for support for Rundas, or even promote them both in the same video. Don't get me wrong, I'm on the Sylux boat all the way, but I just want any kind of Metroid in this game that I can get, and since Rundas is apparently high on the list according to that (supposedly real) early results image, I'm willing to support him too! Not sure if many will agree with me, but I'm just desperate for more Metroid in Smash. It's my favorite series, and I love it so much! *cue touching violin music*

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

A user who shall remain anonymous made this for us. You'll also find it in the OP under the new "Smash Fighter Ballot" section.

If there's one advantage that Rundas has, it's that he has a more noteworthy role in one of the bigger main games, unfortunately. Point #13 is a good reason, but it seems to me that more obscure characters aren't out of the question ever since I've been playing Smash. I mean, I think point #19 is more of a legitimate reason, since Metroid - as much as I'd like it to be - isn't as popular as Nintendo's other series.

Still, I'm considering throwing together a video to upload that'll promote Sylux. Heck, I might even make another that also ask for support for Rundas, or even promote them both in the same video. Don't get me wrong, I'm on the Sylux boat all the way, but I just want any kind of Metroid in this game that I can get, and since Rundas is apparently high on the list according to that (supposedly real) early results image, I'm willing to support him too! Not sure if many will agree with me, but I'm just desperate for more Metroid in Smash. It's my favorite series, and I love it so much! *cue touching violin music*
Preference makes me want Sylux, but if Metroid gets any sort of DLC, no matter who it is(except Anthony or Adam since I seriously don't like them as contenders), I'll be damned.

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
How nice of them! I actually thought about making a couple #Vote<charactername> pics to post on DeviantART as well.

EDIT
Well, I threw together this image to hopefully spread the word on DeviantART.

I did make one for Rundas, too, but I didn't think I'd bother showing it here since it wouldn't be appropriate, this being a Sylux board and all. ;)

Oh, @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A , your avatar right now... is epic. lol

Anyhoo, I'll be spreading this image on Twitter, so please, take my Sylux image, and tweet it across Twitter as well, and to help further, looking for the hashtag #VoteSylux and retweeting each other's tweets should help as well! Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Hapajin

Smash Apprentice
Wow how did I not know this thread existed?? Sylux has been my favorite to enter smash bros since Prime Hunters came out, he's easily my favorite Metroid character, and the only character I would completely replace Samus with as my main if he were to join the Smash roster.

I sorta figured a few random people would share the hope for Sylux to be in Smash, but I did not expect him to have nearly this much support! All the Metroid characters I've seen suggested are typically Ridley or Rundas, so this thread is very refreshing. I am not at all expecting him to enter the Smash bros roster, but the fact that he has this big of a support group makes me happy. I support 100%

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
EDIT
Well, I threw together this image to hopefully spread the word on DeviantART.

I did make one for Rundas, too, but I didn't think I'd bother showing it here since it wouldn't be appropriate, this being a Sylux board and all. ;)

Oh, @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A , your avatar right now... is epic. lol

Anyhoo, I'll be spreading this image on Twitter, so please, take my Sylux image, and tweet it across Twitter as well, and to help further, looking for the hashtag #VoteSylux and retweeting each other's tweets should help as well! Good luck everyone!
I'll make sure to spread this around. Throw me the link to the Deviantart as well.

Also yeah, I found this Radec riding Ridley image by complete random. I saw it and was like "LOL".

Wow how did I not know this thread existed?? Sylux has been my favorite to enter smash bros since Prime Hunters came out, he's easily my favorite Metroid character, and the only character I would completely replace Samus with as my main if he were to join the Smash roster.

I sorta figured a few random people would share the hope for Sylux to be in Smash, but I did not expect him to have nearly this much support! All the Metroid characters I've seen suggested are typically Ridley or Rundas, so this thread is very refreshing. I am not at all expecting him to enter the Smash bros roster, but the fact that he has this big of a support group makes me happy. I support 100%
Oh my god I love that avatar.

There was a Sylux thread pre-release, but because Ridley was a thing(and Dark Samus prior to April 8th, 2014), it kind of got buried. Figured that I'd have a support thread of my own to promote this underrated character.

I'll add you to the list when I'm at my laptop.

Last edited:

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31

Welcome to the thread! Definitely be sure to throw in your vote for Sylux on Nintendo's Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot!

@ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A Well, my picture is pretty much all I've made for Sylux on DeviantART. If you want a link to my picture's Deviation page, though, I actually made it to where the picture I provided in this thread can be clicked on, to act as a link. :)

HMwarrior

Smash Rookie
Im glad im not the only person who thinks that Sylux is perfect for smash... we really need an antagonist from metroid to join the battle. Im supporting this all the way.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm imagining a potential exchange between Wonder Red and Sylux and it's hysterical.

Wonder Red - "Well if it isn't the notorious interstellar bounty hunter, sworn enemy of the Galactic Federation and enigmatic rival of fellow renowned bounty hunter Samus Aran: SYLUX!"

Sylux - *Breathing intensifies*

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
@ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A Well, my picture is pretty much all I've made for Sylux on DeviantART. If you want a link to my picture's Deviation page, though, I actually made it to where the picture I provided in this thread can be clicked on, to act as a link. :)
I just add what I like to my favorites.

I made a post on Tumblr, just to see what happens.

I'm imagining a potential exchange between Wonder Red and Sylux and it's hysterical.

Wonder Red - "Well if it isn't the notorious interstellar bounty hunter, sworn enemy of the Galactic Federation and enigmatic rival of fellow renowned bounty hunter Samus Aran: SYLUX!"

Sylux - *Breathing intensifies*
*Sylux's POV*

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I totally forgot to upload these.

HNI_0040 sprite.png
HNI_0041 sprite.png

Yes, silly looking, but considering I literally pasted these over a 3DS screenshot of Samus, pretty damn nice. Especially the second one.

WooMooWooWooMoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Quattro_Thunder
3DS FC
1934-0666-8269
Here is what I think Sylux's move set would be:

Opening entrance: Sylux crashes into the stage, just like in his opening scene from Hunters.

Neutral A: Sylux preforms one punch followed up by two jabs from his weapon, it has electric flair on the two jabs for show.

Side A: Sylux delivers a vertical slash to his facing side.

Down A: Sylux does a light spin kick.

Up A: Sylux delivers a quick, over head slash with his weapon.

Neutral Air: Sylux uses the Shock Coil to pulse electricity around himself. No hp recovery.

Forward Air: Sylux uses the Volt Driver to preform a quick, electrical jab in front of himself.

Back Air: Sylux delivers a powerful back kick.

Up Air: Sylux uses the Magmaul to preform a heavy, magma slash above himself.

Down Air: Sylux shoots the Battlehammer below him, spiking foes who are within pointblank range.

Dash Attack: Sylux preforms a powerful sliding lunge with his weapon.

Side Smash: Sylux uses the Magmaul to hit the enemy with a powerful burst of magma, it has fire flair for show.

Down Smash: Sylux fires the Battlehammer in rapid burst around him.

Up Smash: Sylux uses the Volt Driver to fire a triple burst above him. Each shot will be stronger than the last within that burst.

Neutral B: Sylux uses the Shock Coil to recover a small amount of hp over time, heals more over time if the foe cannot brake the connection. It would be easy to break out of and have a limited range.

Side B: Sylux fires the Imperialist, its damage is decent but landing a "sweet spot" hit will grant a massive damage boost. Very long range. Knock back would be very low.

Down B: Sylux enters his Lock Jaw morph and places a mine. The first and second mines will appear on stage forming a trip wire between them, the third one will appear in the background of the stage to complete the triangle. If you manage to trap a foe in the triangle, it will deal massive knock back and damage. Setting up the mines would be slow and punishable, the triangle would be very small.

Up B: Sylux preforms a large arching back-flip, firing the Judicator rapidly within the arch. The Judicator shots would bounce around the stage for a short time. Its more of a dodge than anything else. (I feel like recovery would be his weakest move)

Grab: Sylux grabs the foe with his free hand.

Grab Pummel: Sylux jabs his weapon into the foe.

Up Throw: Sylux Throws the foe above him and shoots them with a rocket.

Down Throw: Sylux throws the foe below him, steps on them, and rapidly fires the Volt Driver into them.

Forward Throw: Sylux tosses the enemy in front of him and shoots them with the Imperialist.

Back Throw: Sylux throws the foe behind him and fires the Battlehammer

Up Taunt: Sylux reloads his weapon.

Down Taunt 2: Sylux slashes towards the screen and roars.

Side Taunt: Sylux checks a list of bounties, the list is made up of the other characters in play and shows the price on their head.

I designed this move set to show off all of the weapons from Hunters. Regardless of what you all think, I think its pretty cool :psycho:

If I missed something, let me know. I wrote this when I was half asleep.

Edit: I missed his grab, pummel, and throws. They have been added.

Last edited:

WooMooWooWooMoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Quattro_Thunder
3DS FC
1934-0666-8269
Last edited:
Top Bottom