• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Top 5 Smash 4 and Melee Moments of November

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
The new year is nearly here, but that doesn't mean there isn't a little time left to look back on what has been! EvenMatchupGaming has put together two compilations full of combos and crazy moments from November, and it does not disappoint. It's great to see that these moments happened all around the world - both games are going strong, and there will surely be more to come in 2015!

Best of Smash Wii U/3DS

Best of Melee
Songs used are Final Destination (SSBB) Remix - Drum & Bass by Acid-Notation and Kirby Smash by Foxsky, respectively. Acid-Notation and Foxsky both make great VG-themed music, so check them out if you have a moment.

What did you think? See any moments that they missed? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit liked seeing two team plays in Melee. Teams is great when teammates know each other.

Domo-dono

Smash Cadet
NNID
K3ptSecret
3DS FC
4425-2815-8686
EMG is trolling so hard by putting that Ryo 0-death at number 5.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
This makes me really sad not seeing Project M in the list...Is it being baned from tournaments now? Or at least bigger ones that EMG might cover? I mean, I'm sorry but I think Project M deserves to be up here so much.
And guys, I know that no, it's probably not, but I'm fearing the worst ever since Nintendo said "No." to Project M at APEX. And, apparently it WON'T be allowed at Salty Suite either.
"Sadly for fans of the popular mod the news came (prior to today's statement on fan-made videos and content by the company) that Project M will be making no appearance at Apex either in the Salty Suite or the main competition."
http://www.esportsheaven.com/news/view/64618
The above link also covers in general the APEX part as well.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
This makes me really sad not seeing Project M in the list...Is it being baned from tournaments now? Or at least bigger ones that EMG might cover? I mean, I'm sorry but I think Project M deserves to be up here so much.
And guys, I know that no, it's probably not, but I'm fearing the worst ever since Nintendo said "No." to Project M at APEX. And, apparently it WON'T be allowed at Salty Suite either.
"Sadly for fans of the popular mod the news came (prior to today's statement on fan-made videos and content by the company) that Project M will be making no appearance at Apex either in the Salty Suite or the main competition."
http://www.esportsheaven.com/news/view/64618
The above link also covers in general the APEX part as well.
Theres always Xanadu.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Smash 4's number 2 was way better than smash 4 number 1.

Keeseman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Keeseman
3DS FC
2251-4754-4791
Dang, that Wii U combo video was epic. Here's to many more of them!

Zurf

Smash Cadet
Anybody know where I can find the Gourmet Race remix that was in the first video?
That song needs to be made into a BRSTM right now:kirby:

Top Bottom