• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Top 15 Isai Plays Highlight Reel

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

Isai is the greatest Smash 64 player of all time and one of the most iconic professional Smash players who helped define the competitive meta. In Even Matchup Gaming's newest highlight reel they count down 15 of his best plays during his time with both SSBM and of course SSB64. Watch the video below to see some amazing combos and find out why the famous quote "Don't Get Hit" will always be linked to Isai's playstyle:

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash![/media][/CENTER]

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman
This man is so impressive I already know it's going to be amazing and I haven't watched it yet, I guess you could say he Isai Legend

Zoa

Smash Ace
The Link vs Falcon clips still make me happy as a Link main in 64.

Top Bottom