• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents : Super Smash Bros Top 50 plays of 2014 (21-11)

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
2014 has been a pretty amazing year for Super Smash Bros. There have been plenty of hype sets and plays, amazing tournaments like Kings of Cali 4 or the recent Paragon 2015 and two new games added to the series with Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS. With Apex 2015 shattering attendance records, the Smash series will undeniably carry the momentum from 2014 into the new year.

But let's take a step back and check out the very best from 2014. The great people over at Even Matchup Gaming are making a list of the Top 50 plays for the whole year of 2014. There'll be 5 videos, from Monday to Friday this week, so make sure to tune in each day and catch every play. Check out part 4 of 5 right here. Today's set of plays includes some crazy hype moves by top Smashers such as aMSa, Mew2King, S2J and the one and only, Mang0.

The final 10 are going to be revealed later today, so be sure to stay tuned for those!

Check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more great Smash Bros content.
Also, be sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

TewnLeenk is a writer for Smashboards and is hyped to find out what's #1. Follow and chat with him on Twitter @TewnLeenk.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Before the top 10, I wanna take a look at my predictions list I posted Monday.
Predictions for upcoming videos of this top 50:
- Something from aMSa #12 - CALLED IT!
- Axe's 1-minute 4-stock should be #1 (EVO 2014) #2 - SO CLOSE!!! But #1 truly deserved it!
- M2K vs ZeRo, Zenith 2014, THAT FALCON PUNCH!!!!! #8 - "He read an entire library!"
Are the other two plays going to show up in the top 10? Only one way to find out! ^_^

EDIT: Added results from the top 10!

2.5/3 predictions were accomplished (.5 is the 2nd one because it's still there, isn't it?)

Not bad, if I do say so myself ^_^

Last edited:

Coastward

Smash Lord
Before the top 10, I wanna take a look at my predictions list I posted Monday.

Are the other two plays going to show up in the top 10? Only one way to find out! ^_^
spoiler alert: only one of those 2 remaining predictions are correct.

The 0ne

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toady3
3DS FC
0104-2324-5980
Must...CONTAIN...HYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPEEEEEEE

but let's be real here, we've seen like all of these already lmao

Top Bottom