• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Super Smash Bros. Play of the Week Episodes 31+32

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

Missed the best moments from the past two weeks in the competitive Smash community? EMG has you covered and just posted the 31st and 32nd installment of their Play of the Week series! Clips include highlights from an unbelievable set between ESAM and ZeRo at Smash Con as well as a stylish 2v1 comeback by Canadian Marth Nightmare.

You can watch EP #31 & 32 in the videos below:

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!

Jya

Smash Rookie
Yo that face off between M2K and Axe at the end XD

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
That Mega Man shield punish was so amazing! Not to mention Esam's performance against ZeRo, I didn't know he got that close to knocking ZeRo to losers.

TriffHR

Smash Apprentice

Missed the best moments from the past two weeks in the competitive Smash community? EMG has you covered and just posted the 31st and 32nd installment of their Play of the Week series! Clips include highlights from an unbelievable set between ESAM and ZeRo at Smash Con as well as a stylish 2v1 comeback by Canadian Marth Nightmare.

You can watch EP #31 & 32 in the videos below:

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!
Jigglypuff

TreK

Is "that guy"
I am so happy Esam came back from Smash retirement. He's always been my favorite player to watch in all the games he's played. We play different games now but that much hasn't changed.

Keep rocking pikabruh !

Last edited:
Top Bottom