• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Super Smash Bros. Play of the Week Episode 33

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

Missed the best moments from the past week in the competitive Smash community? EMG has you covered and just posted the 33rd installment of their Play of the Week series! Featured are highlights from SKTAR 4 including a couple of absolutely destructive 2v1 combos.

You can watch EP #33 video below:

We also recently uploaded our Super Smash Con Top 10 Plays video if you want to check it out!

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Some good plays this week, nothing to extreme, but all very well done. The Rob one is my favorite as rob is one of my mains.

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
Nairo's face was so priceless.

Also, Brawl isn't completely dead? I didn't even know there was a brawl tournament at SSC.

Last edited:

Gimmick

Smash Ace
For some reason I always get annoyed by up tilt combos. It's not even the player that annoys me. It's the commentator. How is constantly doing up tilt impressive? "Oh god! Up tilt! Up tilt! Up tilt! Wow! What an awesome combo!" >_>

Bravo

Smash Cadet
NNID
E.Bravo
3DS FC
0877-2579-3179
Some good plays this week, nothing to extreme, but all very well done. The Rob one is my favorite as rob is one of my mains.
Glad you liked it [(n_n]! Greetings from Mexico, fellow rob.

DigitalAtom6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DigitalAtom6
3DS FC
1864-9481-4247
The Rob one is by far my favourite, although the Ganondorf with the shield break is a close second for me.

Noventia

Smash Cadet
Oh god why did that ness throw out a bair while facing lucas this is hurtful

Great clips tho.

Top Bottom