• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Super Smash Bros. Play of the Week Episode 28+29

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

Missed the best moments from the past two weeks in the competitive Smash community? EMG just posted the 28th and 29th installment of their Play of the Week series, highlighting two incredible tournament winning KOs from TSM's newest pro ZeRo and Smash Factor 4 champion, Leo. You can watch EP #28 and 29 in the videos below to see how it all happened!

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!

Seal

Smash Journeyman
That's my clip at 4:38 in #29!

(My friends falcon dunking my mario)

Darkshad666

Smash Rookie
Ep 28 should be flagged for sexuel content because those 3 mario vs marth was pure ****

misterOWAIN33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MR_FA1L
3DS FC
2294-5361-2433
LEO THOUGH
o___O
Also, you guys probably noticed, but Mr. R losing in the Grand Finals has been the top Smash Bros Play of the Week for two straight weeks.
Poor | Mr. R

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
That WeeGee disrespect at the end of Episode 29...

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
That triple Mario against Marth looked awful TAS-like...
It was a TAS, that's why lol. Kind of weird it was included with actual player clips but oh well.

Edit : Watching that Wario wreck Dabuzz made me smile. Dabuzz' playstyle is cancer and players like him make me hate on sm4sh more than I should... always fun to watch him get wrecked by an agressive and fun to watch playstyle.

Last edited:

Timit

Smash Rookie

Missed the best moments from the past two weeks in the competitive Smash community? EMG just posted the 28th and 29th installment of their Play of the Week series, highlighting two incredible tournament winning KOs from TSM's newest pro ZeRo and Smash Factor 4 champion, Leo. You can watch EP #28 and 29 in the videos below to see how it all happened!

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!
Those are always very interesting to watch truly smash gods i say

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
Wishin' Samus was still that good.

Top Bottom