• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Super Smash Bros. Play of the Week - Episode 19

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

Missed some of the best moments from this past week in the competitive Smash community? EMG just posted the 19th installment of their Play of the Week series, highlighting some innovative Smash 4 gameplay courtesy of LarryLurr, a BM Hax$ Falcon combo and more!

You can watch EP #19 in the video below:

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!

Mr. Cuddles

Smash Apprentice
DAAAAAAAAAAAMMN. that last pm video was sad . i wuold quit smash if not only i got four stocked i got a perfect gamed.

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
Ha , can't wait to see evo highlight 4 smash 4 . Gonna be hype

Mjolnir/Hunter101

Smash Cadet
NNID
ryfennn
this is one of the best things ive seen in a while. representation like this is a blast to see :005::006:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That Mario and Falcon play was crazy! Really well played.

Top Bottom