• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
We recently started up our weeklies again, hell we even started streaming last weekend! We usually get together at my house and play from like 4pm-9pm on Saturdays.

Seetoe

Smash Rookie
yo TengenToppa, where you at specifically? What do you guys play? I recently moved from WA to NM I'm in Alamogordo and lookin for players. Tryin to start a small scene here with my buds and maybe meetup with other locals. We play Melee and P:M. Send me a message on here yo

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Right Tw1n?! Its been forever! Everyone here is doing good, it feels good to have everyone gathering up to play again.
Biggles, I probably wouldnt have found the thread if Indigo hadnt bumped it up. Thats how dead our thread was. :laugh:

Ha ha yeah this thread was ****en dead. Hasn't it always been though? I remember the last time I checked in I bumped it from like a couple months stall.

Anyway weeklies sound hella fun, do you guys play mostly melee?

Bigglestheman

Smash Apprentice
I might buy a tv this Friday don't know quite yet. Hopefully I can get a few friends interested.

I haven't played PM. I'll also play Brawl

If anybody is interested in SSB I've got that too.

Now I just need to figure out my travel methods hahah.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I wonder Tay if you know how far El Paso is from BTR. XD That's my home crew. But yea, I was going to post regardless because it would be nice to give me an excuse to travel out there. I second NM's response for a revival of a smash community in El Paso.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Had fun getting owned by Tetsuya and company this weekend. Looking forward to next time.
Also all the pokemon talk got me interested in getting a 3ds. :happysheep:

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Dude get a 3ds with pokemangs!! Was fun playing melee after playing brawl. I played my most solid melee game yesterday. I didnt even play that well at EVO!! (was probably because of the nerves!) Hope to see you all this next saturday!

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
The smash fest was sick!

There was a total of 12 melee players with quite a few people missing! Maybe next time we can have a better rotation so that people can play against as many different players as possible. Could also have tournaments just for fun if people want. Would be nice to have another setup or two though.

Hope everyone comes back over soon~!

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
I have a setup available if needed. Only copy I have of melee atm is a textured one though so it doesn't work well for teams.

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
Cool!

Myself or Josh will let you know before next weekend or whenever you're coming back over again. Depends on how many people are coming and if we can move around stuff in that room.

And for you or whoever else, if you guys have facebooks let us know so we can friend you or whatever.

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
If anyone is coming over this Saturday, please let us know so we can figure out whether or not we should have another setup.

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
The "One More Level Retro Gaming Store" seems to be planning on having a Melee tourney on Dec. 14th if anyone wants to go. Only thing is the store is really small. >.>
They have the event up on facebook but its not on their page as of now.

Hit me up on facebook so I can invite you to the event, atm it says that (29) are going but I doubt that the attendance will stay that high.

Tinmo

Smash Rookie
Hello, I live in El Paso and I'm interested in finding some people to play smashbros with. Is this the right place to post?

Tinmo

Smash Rookie
Thanks. I play Melee and some Project M. I wouldn't mind playing the other ones too if anyone wants to though.

Top Bottom