• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Gato help.

HodgyDot

Smash Apprentice
Currently i have been using a El gato capture card to stream my weeklies and record footage but for some reason the quiality drops massively when put into OBS, it only shows this while recording or on the livestream page it looks crisp like the gamecapture HD normally. Xspilt records a little better but it is very laggy with the video, it seems to have a delay behind the new video idk how to explain it.

But id rather go with OBS either way, is there something im doing wrong? Currently this is what it looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gG6_ySgJkg&list=UUgRzUKaje7HCATOUT8i482w
This is a local recording done on my homies laptop that is a stella MSI build i7 graphics card etc... but i have the same results when i do it on my Desktop as well.

Would really like to improve this if anyone can help lol

Top Bottom