• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eagle Rock Project M

JayV

Smash Rookie
Yo, just looking for some people to play with in the Eagle Rock, CA area. I just wanna get better at the game by playing other people instead of bots and laggy wifi.

D

Deleted member

I'm super close to Eagle Rock. I mostly play melee, but I'd be down to try out Project M.

D

Deleted member

I live in Atwater and eagle rock is right up the 2. I'm free most days because I work at night. There's also a couple local tournaments going on if you're interested.

JayV

Smash Rookie
Oh, Atwater that's super close. Yeah, I'm interested but I may not be able to attend often until maybe February when I can get my driver's lisence.

D

Deleted member

I've got a car and I'd be willing to give you a ride to tounreys and stuff for a couple bucks in gas money.

JayV

Smash Rookie
Sounds good. Just hit me up when there's a local tournament and I'll let you know if I'm available.

D

Deleted member

yeah I only play melee. I'm interested in trying project M but I don't know if I would get it for myself.
I haven't thought about going to tournaments until recently. Mostly I'll just hear that someone I kinda know is looking for a money match and I'll play them. It's fun, like poker or something. There's a few tounreys coming up this month so I figure I could play more people that way.
I'll play anyone who's good because it helps me get better too.

JayV

Smash Rookie
Whoa, I didn't know you were from Eagle Rock, Sung! I've watched you play recently in KoC3. pretty cool man

D

Deleted member

I didn't have a facebook so I just made one to join the group. I haven't had a facebook since high school so I don't really know what's going on. It's so different and crazy now. My name is Joe Torres I just joined the FB group and the MacD touney rsvp group-thing.

So anyways, JayV, if you want a ride to the touney on saturday I can take you.

JayV

Smash Rookie
Nah, I'm gonna sit out on this one. San Gabriel is quite far and I may be busy anyways. Thanks for the offer, though.

exhale

Smash Rookie
Hey, I found your other post but this one seems to be getting all the action lol. I'm down to play melee. I live closer to Huntington Park, but its not too out of the way from Eagle Rock if im not mistaken. Let me know!

exhale

Smash Rookie
I'm super close to Eagle Rock. I mostly play melee, but I'd be down to try out Project M.
I'd be down to play you too. I also mostly play melee. I'm going to start entering tournaments next month. As I said before, I live closer to Huntington Park, but Atwater is not too out of the way for me. Let me know if you'd like to meet up!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'd be down to play you too. I also mostly play melee. I'm going to start entering tournaments next month. As I said before, I live closer to Huntington Park, but Atwater is not too out of the way for me. Let me know if you'd like to meet up!
Yo! I just got this... Work has been pretty crazy so I haven't been on the boards or playing smash much but I've been having more free time and I'm down to play Smash if you're still in the area!

Top Bottom