• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dustbowl Championships. Cicero, NY.

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Melee Results
1: FA|Jesiah($210.00)
2: Beta ($105.00)
3: Lefty ($35.00)
4: Icer
5: Manalord
5: PikaPika!
7: a nub
7: Pickle
9: Reflection
9: pyro
9: Nightro
9: Ringworm the destroyer
13: Mask
13: Eon
13: Prodigy
13: Erk
17: Biological nun
17: Equal
17: Anthony(chile)
17: Ookami
17: Blitzkrieg
17: Mini Omega King
17: Frame trap
17: Dr ego
25: Stefan
25: air orange
25: burger Time
25: Fayt
25: Holy Cow
25: Muffin
25: Doom Hunter
25: Click Decision
33: Lemon
33: El Fire
33: Ianuania
Bracket Image

Melee Teams Results
1: Unstopable force ($72.00)
2: thousand bad guys with swords ($36.00)
3: Left handed child ($12.00)
4: syracuse sucks
5: Cure for abstinence
5: Team Amazing
7: Ringworm + eon
7: Dudermans (masq)
9: Insane Chile posse
9: Team awesome
9: Ego hunter
9: Hylian Horde
13: aria + blitz
Bracket Image

Brawl Results
1: TSST | KIDGoggles ($96.00)
2: PikaPika! ($48.00)
3: noskillZ ($16.00)
4: Lou
5: Tim M
5: Mr. T-Bag
7: Chuck
7: Based grif
9: Doom Hunter
9: Dr ego
9: Equal
9: Greg G
13: Prodigy
13: Mini Omega King
13: burger Time
13: Holy Cow
Bracket Image

Brawl Team Results
1: Small pika ($42.00)
2: mr tee bag + no skills ($18.00)
3: Based gods
4: Team awesome
5: Hylian Horde
6: Ego hunter
Bracket Image

Equal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiEqual
3DS FC
2036-7236-5480
This was a really great first experience for the Smash scene. TO's were cool and on top of things 24/7 and we were definitely the most hype out of all the fightan games. Everyone was really nice to the new players and I felt right at home. I came to this not sure on how I would like it but it was everything I hoped for and more. I'm really glad I got to go and am looking forward to the next!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hey beta, remember when we had that chat about spelling peoples names right?

33rd in melee is Ianuaria (Pronounced ee-Ahn-yoo-are-ee-ah)
It took me all day to get her name right, but its the little things like that that let people know that you care. Its important that you get peoples names right.

1st in Brawl is TSST | KIDGoggles

Pikapika! is supposed to have an exclamation point on it.

No Skillz im pretty sure is supposed to have a Z at the end and not an S

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Fair enough, Thats why next tourny ill let you or Paul do the inputting. Though to be honest alot of the problems came from having to go copy off a sheet and not from the person.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I will make sure that is taken care of for next time.

Im glad everyone had a great time and you all helped me run things smoothly to further my status as the most effiecient Dustbowl TO. It makes me happy to know that I can just decide randomly 30 minutes before were supposed to start to just have 2 additional tournaments, start matches 30 minutes or so later than my intended start time because of it, and still finish 98% of the tournament matches before 9 pm.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
wish I could have made it. 33 entrants is awesome! Great job taking a set from Jesse Beta. Really wish I could have made it :(

Reflection

Smash Rookie
This was a great first tournament experience. Shout out to Jesiah and the rest of the veterans of the area - you guys were very welcoming.

I look forward to seeing you guys again.

iiProd1gy

Smash Rookie
Since I went with Equal, he really summed up my personal experience along with his own in his post above. Like he said, really looking forward to the next one and seeing some (if not all) of you guys again. Really looking forward to meeting everyone and actually getting a chance to talk. Loved the experience, keep it up guys!:awesome:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Watch out for Mister T-Bag. He's Tampa Bay bred ;)
Hmmm... That would explain why he was so free, eh lade? Lol. J/k.

Im glad everyone came out and enjoyed themselves, hopefully you all met people in your local areas that you can get together and play with between events.

Also im really happy about this tournament since it gave me a reason to play melee. Let yall know who the doubles god is round these parts.
Let it be known that if Lefty hadnt killed himself twice in game 5 of losers finals, we would have beat beta and erk again. But even still that first set where ganon 2v1d a double fox team and won was still my favorite part of the tournament.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
This tournament i did some of the smartest coolest things ive ever done in both smash games.

I beat 2 foxes at once with ganon
I comboed a snake from like 0-death.
I beat neils pikachu with kirby
I beat no Skillz with Fox after getting 0 to deathed in the first ten seconds of the game
I very nearly carried my team to a game 5 win in melee after my partner SDd twice.
I won Brawl doubles without dropping a game.

And none of my magnificence got recorded.

That must be rectified in the future

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Nightshadow - why don't you play in Rochester at all? I live in LeRoy and I head up there probably once a week. There are a decent number of active melee players there.

thx

Smash Ace
Just wanna say I had a great time experiencing upstates smash scene. Everything ran smoothly and people were friendly. Look for me to be in top 3 next time though.

Top Bottom