• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dungeon Crawler from the Future - Grovyle Support Thread

Would you want Grovyle in the next smash?

• Total voters

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Sky was my favorite PMD, I'd love to see Grovyle become a thing. Temporal Tower would make an awesome stage. Count me in, moveset coming soon.

Master Of Blades

Smash Apprentice
The bottom of Mariana's trench. Come visit!
3DS FC
2123-0105-9733
Welp, end of an era. As you all know, the smash bros fight ballot ends tomorrow, so it might be TIME for us all to GEAR up to say our goodbyes. Of course the end is not guaranteed, and we should always keep hope for out favorite time thief, but let's face the facts. Grovyle doesn't bring enough to the table to be chosen. I have even switched my primary votes from Grovyle to Fiora, due to how likely she seems. I am not losing hope, I am just being realistic here. With that said, this has been a fun ride, but all rides have their stops, and the park has to close sometime. Bad analogies aside, good luck to you all. I'll leave you all to one final message. My light....did it shine?

Last edited:

Duke27

Centurion
NNID
DukeCrimson27
3DS FC
3368-2844-0762
Grovyle to Fiora
Xenoblade? You too huh? Well it's been a fun ride. At the end of the day, Grovyle is a great character who will live on with the fans with or without Smash representation. Here's hoping that
that one leak from awhile back is true and Grovyle makes an appearance. Nostalgia overload if it happens.

Top Bottom