• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Mario Freezes the Game?

Dan Rogers

Smash Rookie
This happens with every Doctor Mario costume, with the exception of the Green one. This may only be on my "experimental SD card" (which is the SD card where I installed Ridley, among other characters). I will put my actual SD card in later today to see if Doc works.

Lemme know if anyone else has ran into this issue.

Dan Rogers

Smash Rookie
Bug reporting is for problems with the PM official build.
Something in your custom content will be causing the problem, revert back to previous backup.
It's just that i didn't mess with any of the mario files, so it would have been an issue with the original build, just not my build.

Narpas_sword

that's not how modding works. If you change anything, it can have a problem.

Making the assumption that it's the original build because you haven't touched Mario is silly. Surely you don't think that Dr Mario Freezes on everyone's game all the time and we just haven't said anything?

PMDT didn't test their build with every x mod added.
If the problem occurs in a clean build, post here again.
Of course, make sure you reinstall, format and take all the necessary steps before hand.

Read the sticky on bug reporting to get a clear idea about what needs to be done =)

Last edited:
Top Bottom