• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong MU Discussion!! Week #6 Bayonetta!!

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Still haven't regretted voting for this character...even though I don't play her....I think 0-deaths are hype though...

So here are the rules:

• Your post must be descriptive about the matchup just saying "I think Diddy loses this matchup" is not beneficial and will not be tolerated.
  • Posting videos of why you think a matchup is bad/good is a great showcase along with a post giving details in the matchup
  • We will be going off of the ratio numbers 10:90 being the worst for Diddy and numbers like 60:40 being considered an advantage for Diddy Kong.
Discuss :4diddy:

Endres008

Smash Rookie
Diddy Kong seems to have a semi-even matchup with this one. Both have great combos, but Bayonetta can set up a ton of damage quickly, even considering Diddy’s weight. I play both characters, and Bayonetta has the tools to stop Diddy from being able to use Monkey Flip to recover, what with her great edgeguarding game. She can also Witch Time a lot of Diddy’s options. However, Bayonetta’s Witch Time doesn’t work on grab setups. Diddy’s grabs are, in my limited knowledge, what allows him to really stand up to Bayonetta. I would give it a 50/50, or maybe 48/52 Bayonetta.

Top Bottom