• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Melee Thread! 10/20 Little Rock, 10/27 San Antonio

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Sadly, I will not be squishing up against any of yall this weekend. I have an autocross event and boyfriend to attend to. Next week in san antonio though maybe :)

:phone:

Sybawave

Smash Ace
That's why you buy them earlier on xD they told us about the tournament like a month ago. You can refund your tickets as well as long as it's 24 hours before the departure time.

I got it for like 7$ round trip. Megabus sells them as cheap as a 1$ and they increase as the time you want to leave gets closer.

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
If anyone super wants to go and doesn't have a means up driving, I'll consider going. Gas will prolly be about $20-30 and I can only seat one. I'm super duper on the fence...

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
Hyped for it. Going for melee mainly. Got a new main and alot better since rainbow dashdance. Lol

still need a partner if anybody is up for it.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=330217

Hey guys! Everyone should try to come down to Houston for Post-Apocalypse Texas Showdown December 22nd, 2012. We're projecting a great turnout. If we get more than 32 people (which seems likely right now) we will probably run pools and a free amateur bracket. We will also have Project M set up and may run a side tournament if there's enough interest.

Oracle

Smash Master
one of our TOs is hosting a PM tournament that day, so rather unlikely that anyone from dfw would go

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone from dfw going to houston on the 22nd? A friend and I might be looking to hitch a ride
Pretty sure Thoraxe and I will be going and will be giving Wobbles a ride. I haven't asked Will yet but I bet he'd be down. I'm like 95% sure I'll go. The more people the merrier, less gas money from each of us lol.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
So what are the plans for the Houston tourney with regards to driving? Since DoH's gonna be in town and all.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Well my sister wants to drive straight through friday night so we'd get in early saturday morning

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Are there any peeps that are still playing Melee in Fort Worth? Most are playing project M now. The players sticking to Melee all live in Dallas/Plano area. I'm trying to find some more practice partners.

KUSH.

Smash Apprentice
damn problemo wish i lived closer
Edit: lmao srry didnt mean for the late *** response

Top Bottom